Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Also D&G Light Blue Eau Intense (women's) is awesome.
I don't really do citruses, but it's one of my favorites. Very unisex & lasts longer than the og version.

Noir 29 didn't do it for me and neither did Amouage Beloved Man. Both have reviews on Fragrantica but were meh on my skin. This is precisely why I never blind buy big bottles.

I gotta agree, Noir 29 didn't really impress me either. In fact none of the Le Labo's have. Don't really care for any of them.

The only le labo from the regular line i rly love is b22. A cpl others r just ok. I havent smelt most of the city exclusives though .

No takers on these last aventus decants?
If not ima just use em for the summer insteada crackin my last new bottle i have.

That MFK freshie game is solid.
received_10101629452566070.jpeg

I just copped some of that MFK Baccarat 540 Rouge Extract....Going to test it out tonight and see what my 35 year old bitty thinks about it

I copped that Margiela Replica sample set from Sephora. Tryna see what new good scents come thru for me

whats the next sleeper wave? Last 2 birds I tried to bag said I smelt like their exes smh. I gotta get off the aventus and git. I feel like they’re becoming the everymans goto.

Back
Top Bottom