Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

SPLITS UPDATE:
Bal D'afrique is all split up and ready to ship, will go out first thing Saturday.

MFK Amyris bottle arrived, ready to go as well.
MFK Petit Matin is on its way.

and still have 2 10ml Aventus decants available.

If you want to add any of the MFKs or Aventus to your BDA order, get in touch before Saturday.
35297817_10101618012596860_862747909156765696_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last call for the weekly post office drop...

All bal dafrique sold
All aventus sold.

10ml left of MFK Amyris.

Anything pending shipping tomorro

Last edited:
Everything has been shipped out. Will send tracking shortly.

Summers here in nyc, wanna gauge interest on a virgin island water split cause i could use some more but def dont need a whole bottle

Creed Virgin Island Water
10ml for $24
20ml for $46
30ml for $67
50ml for $100

Add $4 shipping . Pm me w what you'd want and ill order some bottles if theres enough of you that want.

Recently copped a sample bottle of Noir 29. Havent worn it yet. Watched a few reviews on it and im digging the high and low notes but they make it more so of a winter/spring wear than summer. who in here tried or owns it?

Also gonna come up on some Tuscan soon. Just gonna start off my collection with those two and just build from there. F ing Fabulous may be next then followed by Vannile Banane and Azzaro: Wanted by Night.

The noir 29 is pretty nice. Id say its more of a spring or fall frag. A little on the darker side to b great in summer imo, but not super heavy that its a cold weather scent. Real nice casual everyday scent, work etc

Also gonna come up on some Tuscan soon. Just gonna start off my collection with those two and just build from there. F ing Fabulous may be next then followed by Vannile Banane and Azzaro: Wanted by Night.
I just became aware of VB last week and it has my interest. I like boozy scents and sounds like a good summer frag with some banana, which is different. It' getting good scores from people. Will have to stop by a store soon and check it out.

No problem roygbiv.

Last edited:
I just became aware of VB last week and it has my interest. I like boozy scents and sounds like a good summer frag with some banana, which is different. It' getting good scores from people. Will have to stop by a store soon and check it out.

No problem roygbiv.

Where are they selling VB? Department stores?

I'm in LA, so I can go to a Luckyscent location.
Luckyscent.com has it and Sephora.com carries the brand, but they don't seem to have VB.

I'm not a big fan of bananas at all, and looking at the notes involved, it sounds to sweet. Fortunately, it's supposed to wear light, so it shouldn't be too cloying. It has my interest because I've never put my nose on a banana based frag or heard of one.
We'll see.

Recently copped a sample bottle of Noir 29. Havent worn it yet. Watched a few reviews on it and im digging the high and low notes but they make it more so of a winter/spring wear than summer. who in here tried or owns it?
My 2nd favorite from Le Labo I wear it all year & I live in Miami,it can be loud if u overspray so I only do 3 sprays in the summer.

UPDATE: bottle of Petit Matin arrived today, will be shipping latest on Saturday.

This is what's currently still available:

10ml Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme
10ml Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin

20ml Creed Aventus

if you want to get in on anything, pm me. That's all I have planned to be splitting for the foreseeable future, but we'll see what happens

Back
Top Bottom