Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got my hands on some creed royal oud. It’s a monster idk why it doesn’t get much hype or love but compliments been rollin in with this 1

Got my hands on some creed royal oud. It’s a monster idk why it doesn’t get much hype or love but compliments been rollin in with this 1

I been on it. Bought a split years ago and have been holding onto it. That spice hits the ladies nostrils just right. Too bad I’m married.

This Royal Oud right here? I barely see it talked about in this thread

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Creed/Royal-Oud-12317.html

xdfunk xdfunk @Extrait de Minimalisme y'all got some to split?

aight i'm off tomorrow so i can get some things out.

Still got that Mancera Aoud Blue notes left, and the roja dove decants.

If interested at all in either hmu, i'll work something out. If you ever wanna get your nose on roja for an affordable price, this is gonna be the best you'll ever do on these particular frags.

I got a bit of Elysium for myself to try as well, it's not bad, another high end freshie, in a similar realm of sauvage, bdc, aventus etc.

Aventus pricing changed. See above post and pm if you want any. Bottle on the way when its gone its gone.

Update: aventus on the way to me. A little left, so if you want in pm me.

And i still have this 30ml of mancera aoud blue notes that i already decanted, wishing i left it in the bottle. Someone take it, $34 shipped and itll go out this weekend.

Whoops wrong thread. How do we feel about edition Blanche in here fellas?

Last edited:
Smelled that Tom Ford Lost Cherry on this gay dude i know and i just had to order a bottle. My first unisex perfume.

Anybody try Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace or Jazz Club ?

Which one do you like better ?

Last edited:
Just bought a bottle of CKone haven’t worn it since the 90’s. I remember it’s a good summer fragrance. Yes i’m washed.

Got 4 brand new sealed byredo’s 100 ml bottles
for sell $150 shipped
Mojave Ghost
Gypsy Water
Black Saffron
M/Mink

AVENTUS SPLIT UPDATE...

Tracking says it'll be here tomorrow. Will get the packages out one day this week where i can run to the p.o. during work. Still a little left if anyone is still looking to get in, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom