Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

acqua de gio is a classic. my everyday at the moment is polo blue. also got armani code black, but only use it on special occasions. new favorite at the moment is dolce & gabbana light blue

Just found a 10ml decant of aventus laying around I musta misplaced. If anyone wants it, PM me. $26 shipped.

Will go out tomorrow. No idea what batch it was I hadn't labeled it

Blind bought Valentino Uomo from Costco (here in Canada) I'd wear it to formal events - Wouldnt use it as a daily driver.

I have the bvlgari MAN cologne
**** lasts me like 2 hours lol

Last Bvlgari i owned was this in 2011
the girl i was with at the time said it smelled like baby powder..into the trash can the bottle went
men-s-cologne-regular-blv-notte-pour-homme-by-bvlgari-for-men-edt-1-7oz-1_900x.jpeg

How you liking that Pegasus?

Peculiar scent to me. I've always really liked it, despite the fact that to me, it smells like what I imagined a "powder room" smelled like as a kid back when my grandma would use that euphemism + actual baby powder.

Got them in yesterday and only had a chance to rock the percival. Gonna give the others a spin since I got a 3 day weekend. I will let u know tho fam.

Yo anyone interested in a 10mL decant of Creed Royal Water? I’ve sprayed it maybe 6 times. It’s for sure not for me. Also, anyone interested in a 60 mL of YSL Y EDP? It’s at like right under the top of the silver bar. Sorry for the trash pics :lol: . Just pm me. If not, I’ll try to sell em on reddit or base notes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 222
Yo anyone interested in a 10mL decant of Creed Royal Water? I’ve sprayed it maybe 6 times. It’s for sure not for me. Also, anyone interested in a 60 mL of YSL Y EDP? It’s at like right under the top of the silver bar. Sorry for the trash pics :lol: . Just pm me. If not, I’ll try to sell em on reddit or base notes.

How much for the ysl, can’t view your profile to send dm

Anyone got a good list of legit eBay sellers? I keep seeing elevator music by byredo but the prices are making me super skeptical.

Back
Top Bottom