Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Latest pickup. Courtesy of xdfunk xdfunk Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
denksss denksss yeah, I’m liking the Lafayette a lot. The Byredo in the back is Mojave Ghost. I like it but more so for a woman in my opinion.

I got a bunch of Byredo samples and wore Bibliotheque today. Not a fan at all. I think the candle would work well for a room scent maybe but the cologne was not for me.

I totally been sleeping on the Zoologist line. I gotta cop me a bottle of Panda and Elephant asap! I eventually wanna sample the entire line before I drop bread on anything else.

denksss denksss yeah, I’m liking the Lafayette a lot. The Byredo in the back is Mojave Ghost. I like it but more so for a woman in my opinion.

I got a bunch of Byredo samples and wore Bibliotheque today. Not a fan at all. I think the candle would work well for a room scent maybe but the cologne was not for me.
I picked up bibliotheque last week. I liked it. It was a different smell

Nice, it may work better on your skin.
The guy in the Byredo store swore by it and it actually smelled nice there but it just didn’t work on me throughout the day.

Guys fragrance addiction is real. This month I managed to scoop up 3 different batches of Aventus (14K, 13U01, 13R01). Going to make it a goal of mine to slow down in 2020

The 14K is a 30ml decant. 13R01 is a 120ml partial with abt 50% remaining. 13U01 is a 75m retaill. Already have bottles of 16A01 and 17X01 as well :smh:

The 14K is a 30ml decant. 13R01 is a 120ml partial with abt 50% remaining. 13U01 is a 75m retaill. Already have bottles of 16A01 and 17X01 as well :smh:

hope u at least scored a deal on em. if not....is the batch hunt really worth the $$$ though ? thats what i came to a decision on when i stopped that madness.

It was cold up here as well and I decided to rock Creed Viking. It surprisingly held up in this weather.
What are ya'lls winter rotation looking like?

Last edited:
It was cold up here as well and I decided to rock Creed Viking. It surprisingly held up in this weather.
What are ya'lls winter rotation looking like?
I keep my frags in three separate bins, warm weather, year round, and cold weather.
Heres my cold weather bin. Some full bottles but mostly decants. I'm off tomorrow. I'll post what they all are if I have time.
20191219_212216.jpg

Bvlgari MIB, YSL Y EDP, and Chanel AHED so far
That's a solid list. I got YSL in my rotation too.
I keep my frags in three separate bins, warm weather, year round, and cold weather.
Heres my cold weather bin. Some full bottles but mostly decants. I'm off tomorrow. I'll post what they all are if I have time.
20191219_212216.jpg

Well damn lol You got a solid rotation going on bruh. Do you use these for dates as well? Most of mine are for work.

TUSCAN LEATHER UPDATE...

so this is the first time it ever happened to me, package showed as delivered for wednesday and is nowhere to be found. been in contact with the post office today and hoping it turns up. if not, i'll either have to order a new one or refund everyone, gonna wait another day or so and see what happens and will be in touch with everyone. either way, looks like im taking a hell of a loss here , ugh.

Back
Top Bottom