Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Can I trust Walmart if I want Aventus? They have it for the cheapest price on the net but I’m not convinced it’ll be authentic. If not then I’ll go fragrancex. They’re the next cheapest price I could find.

I wouldn't do it. Walmart doesnt sell creed but they sell from a marketplace on the website like Amazon does so good chance you're getting fake trash

1A22F1A8-9B75-43C0-B9AF-D9AC45DEBFA1.jpeg

Santal 33 is trash.

Anyone smell that CK Everyone? It's been a whole minute since i was ever interested in CK, but this one has my attention.

Santal 33 is trash.

Ultimate facts. I was speaking with a rep at Neiman's. She said she had over 300 bottles in her collection and she was on her 3rd bottle of Santal. I took a sample off of her recommendation. You couldn't pay me to take another sample.

image0 (3).jpeg

Newest Pick ups:

Pegasus Parfums de Marly - Not much more to say about the description of the scent then what's already been said. For me personally, this is the Yin to my Yang for Initio Psychedelic love. IPL is Gourmand and could be viewed feminine leaning, where IMO is the borderline a masculine freshie and unlike others, I appreciate the metallic/diesel vibes. Vanilla is probably my favorite ingredient at the moment so those two are consistently getting the job done.

Dior Homme Parfum - I wanted to grab a bottle of this since they stopped making it and idk what they got going on with 2020 version. This one is very regal. IMO it smells like a majestic roasted marshmallow. Perfect for the winter and intimate situations. Sad to see they are no longer making it.

Bodicea the Victory Mayfair - SKANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I can't even properly evaluate this one yet. Once I transitioned to Niche, I felt like a lot of the scents were lacking in performance, sillage, and projection. I embarked on finding something I would get a bang for my buck. A full bottle of this starts off at $600. I got a 10 mL before I made that type of commitment. I gave it my usual 4 spays. (Each wrist and both sides of the neck) Within 15 mins I was choking out. Most reviewers say you're good with 1. Def should've followed guidance on this one. I had to shower to get the intensity down. 18 hours later and I am still catching whiffs. It's hard to say because I rinsed it off the best I could, but what I am picking up now is very anamalic and smells like sheets post sex. Not sure how I feel about it. Certainly glad I opted for the 10 mL

Why what happened? I’ve dealt with them twice and so far they’ve been good. The only complaint I have is their shipping is slow but I live in the west coast.
Shipping slow AF. Perfume.com is better and shipping is way faster with the prices being generally pretty close

Why what happened? I’ve dealt with them twice and so far they’ve been good. The only complaint I have is their shipping is slow but I live in the west coast.
I got a bottle of Aventus and it was suspect compared to the other bottles I have.
The sprayer would barely spray and the label wasnt glued among other things.
i sent it back got a refund and moved on

Cologne work good for hand sanitizer?
Not really. I think what makes hand sanitizer so appealing is it's high alcohol content. Cologne tends to have significantly lesser amounts of alcohol. After shave is a good alternative to hand sanitizer though if you're really looking for an alternate. I use clubman - classic. You can buy it at your local pharmacy for like $4. You'll also be surprised how many compliments it gets.. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom