Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Have about 30 fragrances in my collection and lately been rocking some cheap freshies like voyage, the voyage flankers and Nautica life

Anyone have either Mancera Ted Tobacco or Cedrat Boise? Curious to hear your thoughts. I haven’t smelled either but have heard good things.

Anyone have either Mancera Ted Tobacco or Cedrat Boise? Curious to hear your thoughts. I haven’t smelled either but have heard good things.

The Red Tobacco is solid and you don't need much on for it to project well.
Its sweet spicy and the wife loves it

I blind bought Cedrat Boise some time ago and it’s a quality fragrance. Same vein as Aventus just more citrus to my nose. Not a clone but you will be reminded of Aventus with the opening. CB to me is the more casual, everyday wear, distant cousin to Aventus if that makes sense.

- Preciate it.

CB is also more versatile and I use it sporadically year round.
Never had RT but from the description alone it sounds like it will only shine in the winter months.

Red Tobacco is amazing, it is a winter scent, at least for me it's where it thrives. I've had women wanting to get close and even doing the arm around me thing just to get a smell :evil:

Love love loveeee this....Widian Gold 1
IMG_20200416_085619_371.jpg

What are your guys favorite fresh niche/designer scents to rock during spring and summer? Idk what to check out for but I do know I want to get a new bottle :lol: .

I know it’s not cologne, but does anybody have a recommendations or personal essentials for a daily skin routine?

Back
Top Bottom