Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I wore Naomi Goodsir Cuir Velour yesterday...........and again today. The more I wear this, the more I realize this juice is magnificent.
Opens Tobacco Leathery and finishes like Herod. I think @Baise might have some left. I encourage those that enjoy TL and Herod to give this a try. It has great Sillage, projection, longevity! Dry down is sexy. But don't get too excited, this juice is a beast.

Oud Wood by Tom Ford is nice. I have 5 ml sample that I've been nursing. Perfect for this season.

I thought we were gonna get some more TF Private Blends popping?

By we I mean someone other than me :lol:.

Seemed like there were a few people into it a couple of pages back.

Azure Lime, Plum Japonais etc.
I'll definitely take these into consideration. Saks is currently 8% cash back and I get another 5% with my discover card. We'd have to take a vote on which tf is most wanted

I would be in for it for sure! I can'find a decant or sample anywhere...

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of HTTP splits. That juice flies whenever a split opens up.
You can always go online and cop a bottle. You won't be disappointed.

I still haven't seen it at my local Nordies. I heard it was going into retails stores.

They got A* Men Gold in the glass case with the gold flanker 100ml for $45 at Ross here. Googled it and while reviews are overwhelmingly positive, getting differing answers on whether or not it;s the same juice as the regular, because I had and still have samples of the regular A*Men and hated it

I remember not liking A*Men at all when I first tested it. But I like a good amount of the flankers. Malt, Havane, Coffee and even Wood.

Perhaps I need to re-visit.

Want to try Pure Shot as well.

They got A* Men Gold in the glass case with the gold flanker 100ml for $45 at Ross here. Googled it and while reviews are overwhelmingly positive, getting differing answers on whether or not it;s the same juice as the regular, because I had and still have samples of the regular A*Men and hated it

It's the same juice. The bottle is only gold for the Olympics.

Was at the mall checking for Aventus ( :x by the way, dont know why yall where hyping it so hard) and stumbled across this

Figured i needed a winter fragrance anyways

View media item 1223910
I wasn't gonna buy it at first, i even left the store, but i had to go back :lol:

Aventus was so hyped by the time I finally got some of it that it could never be as good as everyone said it was. It didn't blow me away. Maybe it's my skin chemistry. I'm over Creed as a whole now anyway since hardly any of them last from 8am to lunch time on me. That kind of money for glorified skin scents makes me feel some type of way.

Aventus was so hyped by the time I finally got some of it that it could never be as good as everyone said it was. It didn't blow me away. Maybe it's my skin chemistry. I'm over Creed as a whole now anyway since hardly any of them last from 8am to lunch time on me. That kind of money for glorified skin scents makes me feel some type of way.

That's common with Aventus. However, others will notice it even when you don't. I get compliments 4-6 hours after my initial sprays. Also, how many sprays you start with factors in the equation. Don't need to hype this frag more than it is. But I have to tell you, I took me a few wears before I became a believer. This truly is Yambventus.

As for others in the Creed line, they will vary in longevity. Original Santal has great longevity. Virgin Island Water is moderate longevity. I won't let that stop me if I really like the fragrance. I bring a little extra with me in a small atomizer for touch ups during the day.

Aventus is definitely not a skin scent. This comes up every once in a while but it lasts like 12 hrs on 99% of people. Even if you can't smell it others definitely can. My first time smelling aventus I thought it was kind of over hyped but I gave it 2-3 more tries and fell in love. Plus the yambs love it :pimp:

Aventus imo is definitely a scent that grows on you. When I first smelt it I thought it was overhyped but now I :smh: at my past self cause I now realize that it's the nectar of the gods :pimp:

Srsly man this Pure Coffee is bomb.

Interested in this Herod and Creed.

I can't believe i thought Mont Blanc and Gucci Guilty was doing it.

Man...

Back
Top Bottom