Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This Ultra Zest is heavenly. Appreciate it UNIQUEKICKZ. To me it smells like fresh clean linen dipped in raspberry. Whatever it is, i like it alot.
it could be that blood orange note or Thierry mugler dna patchouli. I'm glad your liking it though fam :smokin

it could be that blood orange note or Thierry mugler dna patchouli. I'm glad your liking it though fam
smokin.gif
Def that Blood Orange!

Last edited:
When I tried Ultra Zest it was like a orange creamsicle for about 2 hours then it was Pure Malt. Mugler wasn't about to get me again.

This hobby is getting expensive. Let's see how far the rabbit hole goes.
I need to buy some everclear.

I'm done with blind purchases.

That Harleem buy left me disappointed.

I however do wanna try the HTTP, but only if I can get a split.

Since its not like I can go anywhere and sample it locally

After dropping another 100+ yesterday and 60 last week I was JUST thinking that... :lol:

Oh well... my lady is loving the scents much more than the synthetic leather of new Jordans... :rofl:

I'm done with blind purchases.
That Harleem buy left me disappointed.

I however do wanna try the HTTP, but only if I can get a split.
Since its not like I can go anywhere and sample it locally
They have samples on their website

You guys ever paired VIW w. Molecule 01? If so hows the performance on that
As expected, it adds a boost to the longevity.

Typically I've only used Molecule 01 on weaker/lighter scents I know won't make it 8+ hours on my skin. I've used it before with Aventus when I want to go beastmode 
laugh.gif
 or if I'm needing it to last all day.

So I shouldn't have gotten that ultra zest? Not a good summer scent? Or spring? Or is it all year?

So I shouldn't have gotten that ultra zest? Not a good summer scent? Or spring? Or is it all year?
The Ultra Zest is something fun fruity and refreshing for me!

Not exactly the romantic lady killer scent I would wear on a first date for dem yambz

Like VIW its a great summer day flip flops sandals and cargo pants activity scent I would wear

Last edited:
The Ultra Zest is something fun fruity and refreshing for me!
Not exactly the romantic lady killer scent I would wear on a first date for dem yambz
Like VIW its a great summer day flip flops sandals and cargo pants activity scent I would wear
cargo pants? We off that b

Back
Top Bottom