Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anyone here doing the promotion from bond no.9?

You bring all empty bottles and you get it refilled but you have to buy 2 bond no9 and a 3.3 bottle

Finally getting colder around my way. Gonna run with Givency Play Intense, Oud Wood, Tam Dao edp and Pure Havane.

Any recommendations for military folks? currently have an office job but have yet to find a scent that will last longer than an hour or two on this uniform

LOOSIES For those that like package deals, here's another. Probably the best and last for a while as these are the last few I actually tested and acquired bottles.

Threw in Sauvage and Dior to offset the winter bangers.

Sauvage 10ml
Dior Homme 10ml
Mancera Aoud Line 6ml
Arabian Oud Kalemat Black 5ml
Diptyque Oud Palao 9ml
L'artisan Skin on Skin 9ml
Tom Ford Oud Fleur 5ml
By Kilian Incense Oud 9ml
Tom Ford Amber Absolute 3.5ml
Xerjoff More Than Words 1ml
Puredistance Black 1ml

$72

View media item 2210098

Last edited:
Any recommendations for military folks? currently have an office job but have yet to find a scent that will last longer than an hour or two on this uniform
DHI, VPH, and YSL intense are my go to frags around this time of the year in my uni.

Reactions: 17
*** Designer Pick three SPLIT ***

Bought these for splits over the past year and I'm just sitting on too much juice. Pick Three 10ml $29.

I have a very limited supply of gold/silver/black travel atomizers I'm trying to get rid of.

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Extreme

Dior Homme 

Dior Homme Intense (add $4)

L'occitane Eau des Baux (softer version of Tobacco Vanille, smells just as good)

Dior Sauvage

Jean Paul Gautier Ultra Male

Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanilla

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom