Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Hey yall, xmas season is coming up and before you spent money on splits I just wanted EVERYONE in here to know
xDFuNK sold me a fake Aventus last year. I decided to go to Niemans brought a real bottle and his. his was fake. I have pms where acknowledges if he's not sure about the authenticity. I paid 200 friends and family, he told me he would take care of it, sell me another aventus bottle but said he sold that before I could buy. I know some others trust him but he has fake bottles. STICK to baise. xDFuNK your a scammer.

5/17/16
xDFuNK
I thought so for a little bit....honestly I dont think it was tho. I talked to a cpl other ppl aby the batch and they said it was weird too. The bottle looked pretty legit. I compared it to some others I had. I dunno, sorry abt tht tho man. Will get bak to u tonight on the other partial

That's the message he sent regarding it, like he wasn't sure where he got it and other people say it's weird. WEIRD bc its fake, just like u with your fake bottles. your trash bro. U and your fake bottles.

I'll vouch for xDFuNK, he sold me 30 ml of aventus and it was legit. I had samples with the envelope and samples from Nordstrom to compare to. So I think it may have been a bad batch on his behalf.

I think a lot of people will vouch for him, but to his own admissions, he didn't known if the juice he sold was legit or not or where it even came from. That in itself has to be resolved and addressed between those parties. Hopefully yall can come to a resolution thecoolwinner10 thecoolwinner10 , but if that's from May than good luck.

I recently had to file a claim on paypal with someone I've bought from on two different occasions. Sent my aventus the wrong address without even clarifying and just so happened, he had no tracking #.. he deleted his facebook when I told him it had been a month and still waiting, so I filed a claim and paypal came through, he had no other choice but to find a way to get tracking or cough up the cash.. I was willing to split the loss too, but some people are silly and would rather run from their issues.

Last edited:
Oh I took the 200 loss. He's a rat he ain't gonna do nothing to make it up BUT you know them scam rats come out during the holiday, so before he tries pushing niche stuff on everyone thought yall might reconsider. I buy decants as Xmas gifts so ill be damned it rat-funk gets 1 more on me.

And to @niceshoes247 I just bought (2) 30 ml of Aventus for 78 shipped, so sometimes if it's cheap it can be real.

Did at @xDFuNK make it right or not? From your post it sounds like he took your money and ran after acknowleding the juice wasn't authentic. Just wanna make sure.

Like Baise said admitting to selling maybe, possibly, likely fake product is out of bounds in the first place but if he didn't refund you it doesn't matter how many people in here he's sold authentic stuff. That's scammer status.

Did u read, I said it 2x. Before rat funk tries to get his hustle on for the season I'm looking out for everyone. Or u know just ignore it and keep trusting him. Idc

Why did it take dude a whole yr to come and call out xdfunk ?
Did at @xDFuNK make it right or not? From your post it sounds like he took your money and ran after acknowleding the juice wasn't authentic. Just wanna make sure.

Like Baise said admitting to selling maybe, possibly, likely fake product is out of bounds in the first place but if he didn't refund you it doesn't matter how many people in here he's sold authentic stuff. That's scammer status.

Nah I took the L. He just ignored it And acted like it was nothing. I'm just putting it out there bc I grab splits for gifts and I don't want him screwing anyone else.

Last edited:
I've only copped from Baise, Unique and the other guy who quit splitting. I forget his name but he still posts here and there. Even Unique didn't burn me. He was slow as hell but I got everything that I ever purchased from him. No complaints regarding Baise. The first time was a gamble as is everything but I was introduced to fragrance snobbery and I will thank him forever for that.

Man damn. Copped aventus from Dfunk too. Am I gonna have to buy some from Neiman's just to get a real smell lol First time was from ebay & the scent I got from Dfunk smelled just like it. Never got the aventus hype but maybe bc I'm not getting legit juice weebay gif

Bro that isn't Aventus. It's expire middle eastern juice. Like fake birch and pineapple oil. Check the new 2016 batches -fuego. I have 2013,2015 and 2016 juice I mix all together.
#100th post. this 1's for rat-funk

:pimp: merry christmas u filthy animal.

Man damn. Copped aventus from Dfunk too. Am I gonna have to buy some from Neiman's just to get a real smell lol First time was from ebay & the scent I got from Dfunk smelled just like it. Never got the aventus hype but maybe bc I'm not getting legit juice weebay gif

Last edited:
There are several reputable merchants selling Aventus online for well below US retail. This L should have never been taken in the first place.

I did too [emoji]128514[/emoji], any way to tell if it's fake based off the scent? I have a real batch too and it doesn't smell that different

Got me wondering if I've been slandering the hell out of Virgin Island Water for no good reason smh. :lol:

Would be nice to get @xDFuNK side of things before we start slandering him though. A lot of people have dealt with him and been happy.

He hasn't been on line so its not like he's ducking this thread atm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom