Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I got a chance to smell Le Male Le Parfum at Macy's and had to cop it immediately.
I convinced one of the saleswomen to open one and she couldn't stop talking about it and smelling the strips!
I love how it starts out with that powdery vanilla and spice. I bought the only 6.7 bottle they had.
I can see wearing this all year around. Signature worthy for sure.

I got a chance to smell Le Male Le Parfum at Macy's and had to cop it immediately.
I convinced one of the saleswomen to open one and she couldn't stop talking about it and smelling the strips!
I love how it starts out with that powdery vanilla and spice. I bought the only 6.7 bottle they had.
I can see wearing this all year around. Signature worthy for sure.
Gotta give it shot.

Maxaroma is having a 20% off sale on Nasomatto (in addition to the current discounted price), when you use the following code @ checkout: nass20.

I personally don't know much about this house, but i've always been intrigued by the look of the bottle.

Last edited:
A 6.7oz?! Fam…

Seriously tempted to get the big boy

1633571304037.png

Last edited:
A 6.7oz?! Fam…
Yup!! I avoid the reformulated batches that won't be as good ( made the mistake with other fragrances) and I get to enjoy this scent for a long time.

I've started buying all my fragrances in the biggest size. Don't mind paying the extra bread for scents that I really want.

Creeds come in 8.4 oz & 17 oz flacons which are splashes (no sprayer). a 1.5 ml sample of Aventus I bought had leaked a bit & the discarded envelope had my entire bathroom smelling like pineapple BBQ until I took the trash out.

when buying 9-36 year old discontinued or older formula EDT's I have found that 3.5ml-7ml bottles had the fragrance in the best condition. I'd easily buy a 6.7 oz of sumthing I wore daily or sprayed a lot tho, I'd go thru a coupla 4.2's of Issey Miyake in brief rustbelt summers back in the days (before the stuff smelled like fish on my skin like the modern formulas)

Last edited:
What do y’all think of Le Labo Rose 31? Thinking of pulling the trigger, but wanted some feedback from people who have it

one of my favorite rose scents, kind of a smokey rose, i can't explain it, but it's grand.

How do you like the amouage? Been contemplating a purchase, but have yet to smell in person.
JPG Le Male just blended waaaaaaaaaay better. Beautiful scent. I have both and did a side by side comparison and while they do have almost identical scent profiles, the quality of Reflection Man is undeniable. Le Male smells almost medicinal and harsh compared to Reflection. Hope that helps.

Thoughts on 40 knots?

I was expecting something pretty different

Last edited:
Thoughts on 40 knots?
It's an interesting scent with a note break down that doesn't match what people are smelling. Gotta get my hands on a sample.

I know this isn't a fragrance persay but it is a room spray. Interested to hear yall thoughts on using room sprays in your cribs. I copped this the other day and it smells amazing. Keeps my house smelling fresh for hours!
IMG-5741.jpg

Yea I was expecting more of an aquatic with 40 knots.. was not expecting the cinnamon

As a wedding favor from one of my girl’s friends we got the small baies candle, that tiny little candle had my whole downstairs smelling nice as hell

They got one of the best candle collections out there but they're pricey as hell. I got candles throughout my house that smell just as good for a fraction of the price.

But I'll prolly take a shot on a few in the future lol

You guys have me looking for new scents. I have some that are almost full bottles that i have not used in some time.

Back
Top Bottom