Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

You guys have me looking for new scents. I have some that are almost full bottles that i have not used in some time.
I always feel a little guilt buying new cologne, knowing full well I have bottles that are 10+ years old that are almost full. For the last few years I’ve been spraying like 8-10 sprays of my older stuff, just to get a rid of it quicker and make room for new stuff.

so I rocked RL Romance Silver the other day, that is the fragrance from back in the days that LV L'Immensite most strongly reminds me of that I couldn't place. if you liked that I do think you would like the L'Immensite for sure, Romance Silver is said to be nutmeg where LV is ginger but the spices & wood in both smell similar to me. still maintain that the LV reminds me of Curve from 96-97 (the amber/ambroxan) but if you like/liked that RL fragrance it's sumthing to consider since they cost about the same these days (watch out for phoney Romance Silver)

Just delivered.
PDM Greenley & Le labo another 13
6D14C09C-FD37-4713-B8B8-A12F0FA2E575.jpeg

I always feel a little guilt buying new cologne, knowing full well I have bottles that are 10+ years old that are almost full. For the last few years I’ve been spraying like 8-10 sprays of my older stuff, just to get a rid of it quicker and make room for new stuff.
yeah so have i.

Wanted to share my growing collection with ya’ll. Def a drop in the bucket compared to some of ya’ll, but I think the portfolio is pretty diversified. Still a few more houses I want to explore.
Le labo frags
B9B934FA-EA82-48E0-A261-51714C9A0978.jpeg

Thomas Kosmala frags
21781370-D5A7-4B07-83E4-EC75822613CA.jpeg

Creed frags
DAC604C0-1048-4B73-8E91-D13B08C7FF29.jpeg

Bond Frags
08DD2CD1-2614-4BAD-9998-6C59D5B5CA34.jpeg

Misc. Niche Frags
7214FCEE-F92F-4C8F-B662-D509C4FA12F5.jpeg

Misc. Designer frags.
4F570E77-592C-4AC4-89D7-0E20CD2456A8.jpeg

Idk if yall talked about it yet, but picked up that new elixir sauvage and thats the real deal complement getter. Had the edt since the 1st week it launched and the edp for a min so i was like this new 1 gone be more of the same, i was wrong. Women eating this scent up like catnip cus of the monster silage.

Idk if yall talked about it yet, but picked up that new elixir sauvage and thats the real deal complement getter. Had the edt since the 1st week it launched and the edp for a min so i was like this new 1 gone be more of the same, i was wrong. Women eating this scent up like catnip cus of the monster silage.
I told you! That Elixir is the truth. Glad to hear it’s getting love in these streets.

What site did you order from?

I've been wanting to get my hands on that one.
I ordered from saks 5th Ave. They had a 25% off sale a few weeks ago, plus I was able to apply an additional 10% off since I created a new account. I also had a $100 gift card that I used. Lol so In total everything only came out to like $280 for both.

Last edited:
yeah, I prefer the cologne over the OG these days.

too many variations on the OG plus all the batch issues

was never a huge fan of the OG anyways but the more I smell the sample I got especially on skin, that shh got me

Bought some cologne today from a mall kiosk...probably imitations but wanted to support a local business. It was a mix of African Musk, Bacarrat, Jimmy Choo, and Lacoste Red. Came out to about $60 for a 1 oz. bottle.

Looking for ‘The Voice of the Snake’ by Gucci. Shoulda brought that 100ml while I was in Italy for $240 :smh:

Any links to this split?

Just a heads up, creed is having their atomizer event between oct 27th-31st

email I got:

Creed Atomizer Event is The House of Creed's most anticipated event of the year. It's an opportunity to explore the timeless Heritage Collection, and a sneak peek into the LRE collection.

Clients are able to purchase a luxurious 10 ml 50ml Creed leather atomizer and receive a fragrance fill at a value price.

The Atomizer Event includes program offerings:

• Packaged Option (50ml or 10ml Atomizer + Fragrance Fill)
purchase a Deluxe Creed Leather Atomizer (50ml or 10ml) and a Top Heritage or LRE Fragrance Fill at a desirable price

Heritage Collection Juice + Atomizer (10ml)- $230
Heritage Collection Juice + Atomizer (50ml)- $300
LRE Juice + Atomizer (10ml) - $249
LRE Juice + Atomizer (50ml)- $333

• Add-On Option (Fragrance Refill Only)
bring in a pre-owned Deluxe Creed Leather Atomizer (50ml or 10ml) and purchase a Top Heritage or LRE Fragrance Refill at a desirable price.

Heritage Collection Juice (Only)- $70
Heritage Collection Juice (Only)- $215
LRE Juice (Only)- $105
LRE Juice (Only)- $250

Fragrance being offered are the following scents:

• Acqua Fiorentina
• Aventus
• Aventus for Her
• Aventus Cologne
• Love in White
• Millesime Imperial
• Silver Mountain Water
• Viking
• Sublime Vanille (LRE)
• Pure White Cologne (LRE)
• Jardin d’Amalfi (LRE)

The atomizer colors included in the promotion:
• Black/Gold
• Black/Silver
• Silver/Silver
• Gold/Gold
• Green/Gold
• Pink/Gold
• Blue/Gold
• Purple/Gold

I do hope this information will be helpful to you. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to reach out.

Last edited:
Blind brought this Armour by English Laundry the other day from Macys. Pretty good so far. Opens with a lemon and Bergamot scent. Then it drys down into a floral musk. Will have to test later for longevity.
20211016_000818.jpg

Back
Top Bottom