Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just got a sample of paco rabanne phantom over the weekend. Bottle is a bit cheesy, but man it smells nice. Wore it today and got 2 unsolicited compliments from coworkers.

Smells like Apple Jacks in a bottle. Lol
A9143895-4953-4136-BC1E-0FB3E7E02511.jpeg

not the most updated pic (had this old one on my phone) nor is it everything, but I think u get the idea of what goin on here....been doin this for yrs
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1609940190044_6752578578863438221.jpeg
Yeah once I realized who it was asking for suggestions my list changed from a bunch of random crowd pleasing scents, to my personal faves in my collection because I know you’ve probably had your nose on most houses lol.

I haven’t really smelled anything new or rare lately that has made me say ooooh I gotta have that.

Yeah, I need a bottle of that too. Been putting it off way too long. Well that or Exclusif. Haven't decided which one.

Speaking of bodies…I went to Wingstop yesterday and wore my daily driver sauvage edp basic I know but the cashier was like you smell so nice what’s that…my wife was on the phone with me…it was tough explaining that one lol

I appreciate unique bottles, a lot of the niche stuff comes in clear uninspired bottles. I can dig it, they're bringing you the best scent not a bottle or it's just minimalism but I like neat bottles. Vermeil has an awesome 1 :

vermeil.png

have no id if this is from the 80s, 90s or 00's. picked it up mainly cause it was reputed to resemble Davidoff by Davidoff but toned down & it's very inexpensive, I think this was like 20 bucks pre tax/shipping costs. smells like the 1970's for the most part but dries down nice enough.

That bottle already says 50+

i need to check out more of the brand.. but yea, i loved the greener take on the whole aventus thing

but yea after wearing it couple times.. this is getting gifted to my dad

I didn’t like Morning chess like I thought I would. Just straight leather and pineapple, can’t do it.

I didn’t like Morning chess like I thought I would. Just straight leather and pineapple, can’t do it.

yea.. the green aspects stood out to me initially, when sampling.. and i liked that vs all the aventus types

like i'm not a fan of scent of peace for him, because i feel like that's the super formal version of THAT and not as flexible as others

but the leather really stands out as a wear, which ages it up to me.. vs the freshness/greenness i was looking for

That house has a banger in Poets Of Berlin. Tried it yesterday, but I need to sample it again. Seems kind of light, but I used a small squirt. My next purchase if 2nd try passes. Actually now that I think about it, it might have mixed in with a frag called Basilica. I'll have to check them both out later.

Last edited:
Hey guys I still have a solid amount of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather up for grabs if anyone is interested. Definitely that time of year to be wearing it!
10ml for $22

Back
Top Bottom