Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

With discount codes, you can get far better fragrances that actually last

like etat libre d’orange, you can find a 20% off code or something.. Or eight and Bob, you can find discount codes

With discount codes, you can get far better fragrances that actually last

like etat libre d’orange, you can find a 20% off code or something.. Or eight and Bob, you can find discount codes

Almost pulled the trigger on their big discovery kit. Might have to give them a try.

Hello gentlemen I’ve been wanting to start wearing more cologne and I’ve finally started to try. I was gonna come to you guys for advice but figured I’d read the theread first.

Anyway, I made my first purchase D&G The one but not paying attention I bought the Toilette instead of the Parfum.

My question is should I return it and get the Parfum? Is it that big of difference? Or am I good with the Toilette?

Last edited:
The main difference between Eau de Parfum (EDP) and Eau de Toilette (EDT) is their concentration of oils. EDP contains a higher concentration, making it generally last longer and have a stronger scent compared to EDT. However, the "better" option depends on personal preference and how strong you want the fragrance to be. Some prefer EDP for its longevity, while others prefer EDT for its lighter, more subtle scent.

Last edited:
Hello gentlemen I’ve been wanting to start wearing more cologne and I’ve finally started to try. I was gonna come to you guys for advice but figured I’d read the theread first.

Anyway, I made my first purchase D&G The one but not paying attention I bought the Toilette instead of the Parfum.

My question is should I return it and get the Parfum? Is it that big of difference? Or am I good with the Toilette?
Get the EDP. In this case the one EDP does everything better than the EDT

I ordered the EDT without paying attention. I guess I’ll send it back and get the EDT.. i appreciate the help fellas..

I googled and that’s what they said too. But wanted to get advice from real people lol.

Lol you know what I mean. I just ordered the EDP .

Now last question. I’ve been through the thread a little.. whats y’all top 3 go to?

I see 1 million on the first few pages.. probably grab that.

And I really appreciate the help fellas thanks. Some of y’all collections are crazy. :pimp:

Now last question. I’ve been through the thread a little.. whats y’all top 3 go to?

And I really appreciate the help fellas thanks. Some of y’all collections are crazy. :pimp:

depends on what you’re looking to spend

also need to factor in your climate and the setting(s) you’re looking to wear

and then it’s if you wanna go more niche

hard question... Different scents for different occasions and seasons

The first few pages are from 2013. Yes, a decade ago One Million was new & cool. Now it’s extremely played out. I wouldn’t recommend anyone get that unless they’re in high school tbh.

Nice! Thanks for all the help forreal.

Your best bet is to go somewhere where you can try a bunch of scents out. Do you have a nordstroms or neiman Marcus nearby? If not, a macys or sephora would do, they just won’t have the higher end stuff. Which may be fine since you’re starting out. YSL “Y” Eau de Parfum is a very easy to wear, non-offensive, good smelling scent you can wear daily for any occasion.

I’m at a point where I have a hard time naming a top three now. I feel like everything I have smells amazing for its purpose and situation. But Aventus, even though I don’t wear it much anymore is still the kang lol.

1. V valentino top shotter goat. Only on special occasions.

2. PDM godolphin. wear it when i'm feeling myself.

3. CK escape. Nostalgic

My “go to” top 3:

1) aventus cologne (my usual daytime daily)
2) you or someone like you (backup daily)
3) greenley (my go to night time going out scent)

honorable mentions:
- santal complet
- elysium

just picked up cap d’Antibes, so we’ll see where that slots in

Idk if my scent palette leveled up but this Tuscan leather no longer smells like a brick lol

That’s all I could smell when I first got a split so I set it aside for a min. Now all I can smell are the notes it’s described as having

This ish amazing, it’s now my go-to

What other Tom Ford should I check out?

Idk if my scent palette leveled up but this Tuscan leather no longer smells like a brick lol

That’s all I could smell when I first got a split so I set it aside for a min. Now all I can smell are the notes it’s described as having

This ish amazing, it’s now my go-to

What other Tom Ford should I check out?
No lie its been only but let downs every time with TF. I have oud wood and grey vetiver which are nice, but i don't reach for them much. Ombre leather is some hot garbage

Last edited:
No lie its been only but let downs every time a TF. I have oud wood and grey vetiver which are nice, but i don't reach for them much. Ombre leather is some hot garbage

Maybe I’ll just stick with Tuscan butter soft then

Shxts increased my diddy bop exponentially

Back
Top Bottom