Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

When raising children, days are long but years are quick.

Dropping knowledge!
I'm only 9mo into parenthood but man y'all ain't lying.. The time flew. I look back at old pics on my phone and remember exactly what was going on in every damb photo like it was yesterday :smh: looking at him with his lebron hairline when he was born to his almost full head of hair :frown: he's growing too fast. Soon my little man gonna be walking and talking

Last edited:
i have pics on my damn phone i want to post... but i cant seem to post pics from my phone on NT..

I'm only 9mo into parenthood but man y'all ain't lying.. The time flew. I look back at old pics on my phone and remember exactly what was going on in every damb photo like it was yesterday :smh: looking at him with his lebron hairline when he was born to his almost full head of hair :frown: he's growing too fast. Soon my little man gonna be walking and talking

Enjoy it brother..Cause once they start walking and talking it's game over..The months go bye like minutes and the years go by like seconds..It sucks so much..But it's great at the same time..You see them getting older and starting to develop more personality and you are just amazed..

God bless all the dads in the NT Dad Gang!..

4 boys. 1 girl. 10,9,7,5,5 y.o

Girl is 7. She won't find dating very easy. 5 year old twin boys need a MMA Octagon for Xmas. Others just want iPads pods or anything I .

Oldest two hoop so they are getting the shoe bug like pops.

It's a lotta work but it's my life now. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Props to all of you at there regardless of ages or #s. Hard work. Well worth it.

Got my 2 year old a Nabi in November.....was gonna hold off until Christmas but I couldn't resist and went ahead and gave it to her early :lol:  she loves that damn thing 

got her some outfits.......ima try to find a couple toys she might like and either a pair of timbs or uggs :tongue:

How is that nabi I'm thinking of getting that for my 3 yr old godson

It's pretty cool...I bought games from the market cause the preloaded ones were kinda meh and not real educational ...she loves it though....

Been lurking in this thread since I found out my wife was pregnant
nerd.gif

but today (my birthday of all days) I found out we having a boy in early May.  Words cant express how hyped I am.  Props to all you guys for being the stand up fathers you are.  Its nice to see real men not only taking responsibility but actually appreciating their family/children.

Here's my monster:
View media item 692348View media item 692354View media item 692356View media item 692357View media item 692359View media item 692361He'll be 2 at the end of January, but I swear he hit the terrible 2s a year ago. This boy is my world. There's not one thing I wouldn't do for him. Anyone else pass on their sneaker love to their kids? My boy LOVES sneakers. Lol it's so crazy. He sits and asks for his Nikes or Jordans. I won't buy myself a pair anymore unless they make the toddler size so we can both have em. Bout to scoop the Taxis for him this weekend. I'm sure he'll love em haha.

i have pics on my damn phone i want to post... but i cant seem to post pics from my phone on NT..
Sorry about the screencap...took all the other pics off my phone

I'm having the same problem...I can't upload pics from mobile, but when i switch over to the desktop version, I can upload that way. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Sorry about the screencap...took all the other pics off my phone

I'm having the same problem...I can't upload pics from mobile, but when i switch over to the desktop version, I can upload that way. I'm not sure what the issue is.
Same here. Used to be the other way around... on android if that matters

Been lurking in this thread since I found out my wife was pregnant :nerd:

but today (my birthday of all days) I found out we having a boy in early May.  Words cant express how hyped I am.  Props to all you guys for being the stand up fathers you are.  Its nice to see real men not only taking responsibility but actually appreciating their family/children.
Grats brah :pimp:

And yeah pretty much every android phone has had problems. I don't know what the hell meth and them are doing cause it used to work fine, then all the sudden stopped.

Woke up this morning and as I was walking to the bathroom I poked my head in my son's room to check on him..My boy is chillin in his Cars bean bag chair, wearing Batman pajamas w/cape, rocking a Darth Maul mask, playing Lego Batman 2 on his DS.. :nthat: ..I swear I got the coolest kid ever..

My 15 month old, Chloe has an ear infection. had a high fever. the feels took a hit.

She so cool man. so damb funny yo.

Everybody telling me and my girl we went way to hard for christmas. dont eem care. lol

respect. :pimp:

ready to start my own tribe. do any of you fellas have a tradition you have with your seed and you will pass down?

ready to start my own tribe. do any of you fellas have a tradition you have with your seed and you will pass down?
When he gets older he gonna be joining me and his uncles to these Vikings games :pimp:

By the time he's the age to really understand we might be ok by then

Having your native/culture ways instilled in them to keep them proud of their heritage I feel is important..

My 15 month old, Chloe has an ear infection. had a high fever. the feels took a hit.

Everybody telling me and my girl we went way to hard for christmas. dont eem care. lol
That ear infection brings out the worst cries :frown:. They give her that amoxicillin stuff that look like pepto bismo??almost drank that stuff... Thang smell good!!

That ear infection brings out the worst cries :frown:. They give her that amoxicillin stuff that look like pepto bismo??almost drank that stuff... Thang smell good!!
smells like bubblegum :smokin
mix that thang with some sprite :pimp: :pimp:

hope she feels better soon
i hate when my kids get sick

Last edited:
Having your native/culture ways instilled in them to keep them proud of their heritage I feel is important..

yea i def understand that

but i mean far as summer trips to a special spot or yearly sporting events, or teaching how to grill stuff along those lines.

My baby is due on the 28th.
Nerves are on high
Prepare for a new aspect/view on life fam. In a great amazing way. I was nervous as hell too. But once it's all said and done and he/she is here, no greater feeling

Last edited:
yea i def understand that

but i mean far as summer trips to a special spot or yearly sporting events, or teaching how to grill stuff along those lines.
True true...appreciation on American muscle and teaching how to maintain your ride is something I try and practice....my son said this summer that he can learn on youtube how to tune up his ride.. At first I was like :/. But then I had the Alonzo mourning gif... Lol

My baby is due on the 28th.
Nerves are on high
This month?

If not Grats either way man.. If it's your first be prepared have both y'all stuff already packed and just be ready for when it's time. My girl started having bad contractions at like 1am the day of her due date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom