Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Son started crawling I know that feel of easier when he was a baby :smh:

Breast feeding must have been impossible :nerd:

I liked it better when I can just lay him down on the bed and go downstairs and grab stuff for a minute.. can't do that now.

Everyone has also mentioned terrible twos :x  
Bruh...2 yr olds ain't no joke... My youngest 3 are back to back to back.. 3, 2, 1... Ones an authoritarian, next is an emo and the last is a hot head..
I put em all in the tub when I gotta use the bathroom smh!!

Son started crawling I know that feel of easier when he was a baby 
mean.gif

Breast feeding must have been impossible 
nerd.gif

I liked it better when I can just lay him down on the bed and go downstairs and grab stuff for a minute.. can't do that now.

Everyone has also mentioned terrible twos 
sick.gif

Bruh...2 yr olds ain't no joke... My youngest 3 are back to back to back.. 3, 2, 1... Ones an authoritarian, next is an emo and the last is a hot head..
I put em all in the tub when I gotta use the bathroom smh!!
mean.gif
roll.gif

Haha... Old man strength is true, but so is baby strength lol. My little man (2) broke my xbox controller in half and put a screwdriver through drywall lol. Boy was I pissed when I was about to jump on killer instinct ....

Last edited:
Haha... Old man strength is tire, but so is baby strength lol. My little man (2) broke my xbox controller in half and put a screwdriver through drywall lol. Boy was I pissed when I was about to jump on killer instinct ....
This is so true 
laugh.gif
 if he's crying or being whiny he'll start throwing his hands around while laying down.. lil dude strong as hell. Don't know if it's real strength or because I don't expect babies to have that kind of power 
mean.gif

Let my lil dude play with the laptop cause he wanted it so damb bad.. I'm playing 2k not even 5 minutes later he dun ripped off like 4 keys.. I had to put them suckers back on and put the laptop away 

I don't even let him get close to my X1 controller 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is so true :lol:  if he's crying or being whiny he'll start throwing his hands around while laying down.. lil dude strong as hell. Don't know if it's real strength or because I don't expect babies to have that kind of power :smh:

Let my lil dude play with the laptop cause he wanted it so damb bad.. I'm playing 2k not even 5 minutes later he dun ripped off like 4 keys.. I had to put them suckers back on and put the laptop away 

I don't even let him get close to my X1 controller :lol:  
My iPhone 4S was his favorite toy. He somehow busted the front and back glass ..... With an otter box case on it...... Needless to say I upgraded to the 5s........ My iPhone 5s is now his favorite toy lol.

Last edited:
older pic .me and my three girls . i only have my twins living with me. Much love to my baby wherever she at i havent seen her in forever.  Much love to all the good dads in here and especially the single dads.. My girls are in their terrible twos.  Its a struggle for real though. cracked the screen of my laptop. broken ipad .broken phones. my girls break everything. gotta hide everythin

Last edited:
^ to be honest it wasn't that bad when they were babies. When they say terrible twos they mean it. Lol. When they are up and running is when things get interesting.
Im learning and dealing with that right now... Daughter turned 2 in september and MY GOODNESS

Anyway to prepare for terrible 2s 
nerd.gif

Pretty much everyone who sees him says goodluck with the 2s.

Me and my girl been thinking it can't be that much harder.. he'd understand more by then and it would be easier than his teething phase which hasn't been bad either.

Anyway to prepare for terrible 2s 
nerd.gif

Pretty much everyone who sees him says goodluck with the 2s.

Me and my girl been thinking it can't be that much harder.. he'd understand more by then and it would be easier than his teething phase which hasn't been bad either.
to be honest, i dont think you can prepare for it. Just kinda deal with it ya know?

My son is 3 months so all I can do really is learn from what my daughter is doing right now and try to handle it better when its his turn. 

edit... used up all my reps in this thread. best thread to do it in.... good job Guys 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
2's are like those sour patch kids commercials. First they're sour, then sweet. I can't even get mad at the little guy. I find myself laughing when he does something "bad". I fell asleep on the couch watching Sunday afternoon football. I woke up to a metal train hitting on the forehead. I'm bleeding, pissed, but he's smiling at me and kisses my "ouchy". :frown: I ordered him pizza. I'm so weak

We should have an icon or logo (whatever you ant to call it) so that we can put it in our sig! LOL

My daughter turned 7months this past Sunday, and she's got two teeth coming in. Poor thing. She's been waking up every hour on the hour from midnight until I have to get ready for work. :\

At least she doesn't have a fever.

And to top it all off, she got her first cold, gave it to her mom, and she gave it to me.... the humidifier has been on 24/7 LOL

Terrible 2's are pretty funny...my daughter won't turn 2 until Feb, but we're already there. She's already had a few time outs :lol: Now she's at the point where she understands when she messes up. She told her mom the other day "go away." Made me feel good not to be the bad guy for once :rofl:

2's are like those sour patch kids commercials. First they're sour, then sweet. I can't even get mad at the little guy. I find myself laughing when he does something "bad". I fell asleep on the couch watching Sunday afternoon football. I woke up to a metal train hitting on the forehead. I'm bleeding, pissed, but he's smiling at me and kisses my "ouchy".
frown.gif
I ordered him pizza. I'm so weak
Same way.. son hit the power on the surge protector turning off everything connected to it while I was playing game.. I said noooo he turned back quick talking bout dadadkdjaisaljdslk.. all I could do was laugh 
laugh.gif

We should have an icon or logo (whatever you ant to call it) so that we can put it in our sig! LOL

My daughter turned 7months this past Sunday, and she's got two teeth coming in. Poor thing. She's been waking up every hour on the hour from midnight until I have to get ready for work.
ohwell.gif

At least she doesn't have a fever.

And to top it all off, she got her first cold, gave it to her mom, and she gave it to me.... the humidifier has been on 24/7 LOL
My son had a pnemonia(spelling) temp was like 102 we took him to Urgent care and they had to do xrays.. that baby xray looked like a damb torture chamber 
mean.gif
 had to like strap him in his head and everything so he couldn't move and had hands in the air.. the cry 
frown.gif
 was heartwrenching.. my girl starting crying and everything man.. if I could have switched places I would have done it in a heartbeat.
Terrible 2's are pretty funny...my daughter won't turn 2 until Feb, but we're already there. She's already had a few time outs
laugh.gif
Now she's at the point where she understands when she messes up. She told her mom the other day "go away." Made me feel good not to be the bad guy for once
roll.gif
pimp.gif
 that "go away" might be clutch.. gonna have to teach my son that asap

used all my reps in this thread.. can't give out more 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My son just turned 2 last month and lawd I wasn't ready. Dude was already jus reckless and wild lol but as the weeks go by less n less dambs are given. Love em to death tho

My son (1year 4months) is starting to get to that terrible two's stage. He's starting to run and he likes to grab everything.
Sometimes he's running with heavy objects that I think would be too heavy for him. He just started climbing on stuff too, it be soo funny sometimes.
On thanksgiving he was on one of those motorized power wheels and this kid is riding the damn thing while standing on the seat. :rofl:

Happy holidays everyone.

Kinda coincidental that this thread popped up. My son turned 10 today (yellow jersey on the right). He is so psyched about being double digits. His mother & I are so proud of him. Absolutely love love love being a father. He & his mother inspire me to be a good person.

As for Christmas, Santa is getting him an iPad mini retina, xbox 360 (not a big gamer but wants a console in his room - PS3 is in the basement/man cave), FIFA 14, Minecraft, Bayern Munich Gotze shirt, & Barca Neymar shirt.

We’re getting him some other things too

View media item 691544

My son had a pnemonia(spelling) temp was like 102 we took him to Urgent care and they had to do xrays.. that baby xray looked like a damb torture chamber :smh:  had to like strap him in his head and everything so he couldn't move and had hands in the air.. the cry :frown:  was heartwrenching.. my girl starting crying and everything man.. if I could have switched places I would have done it in a heartbeat.

I felt the same way both times babygirl got her 6month vaccines. The look she gave me :\ . it was like 'how could you let them do poke me with that needle?'

Feels batman....

Just had birthdays for 3 of 4.....

son is 11 (5th grade, discovering girls and being distracted from schoolwork/basketball)

oldest daughter is 9 (3rd grade, too smart and needs challenges. recently had brain surgery, but is 100% fine now. cleared to get back to basketball)

6 year old daughter (1st grade and girly. have no idea what to do with her, but she did just join her first basketball team and appears interested....for now)

youngest daughter is 4 and she runs the older kids.

They are all pretty damn funny and entertaining. I wouldn't change any of it.

But these christmas lists are getting out of hand!!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom