Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My son who is going to be 11 years old later this month is now wearing men’s size 8.5 smh the day I dreaded has finally come lol having to pay men’s sizes for 2 people in the family :lol: he might start picking out sneakers from my collection at this rate sigh they grow up so fast

Saving all my Jordan 1s for Levi. Probably my AF1s too. I think those are the only ones that will survive that long, but I look forward to seeing which shoes are his favorites.

Anyway... here's a funny picture!

N9id4vPm-186294069.jpeg

That's the you owe me money but still shopping face.

anyone have any tips for treating bad eczema on my baby girl? we use cetaphil and some kinda special vaseline but it doesn’t work that well (i’m not sure if they would apply it at daycare). the only thing that works really well is soaking at the beach for two days in a row (the weekend) but we can’t always do that.

i think @nawghtyhare had his own special way of treating it but he’s banned now so i can’t ask him.
Damn I have psoriasis and my mom keeps telling me to go to the beach and soak in the water. I’m def gonna give it a try this summer
Thankfully only have it on my fingernails, toenails, and head so I’ll soak them for sure

Saving all my Jordan 1s for Levi. Probably my AF1s too. I think those are the only ones that will survive that long, but I look forward to seeing which shoes are his favorites.

Anyway... here's a funny picture!

N9id4vPm-186294069.jpeg

That's the you owe me money but still shopping face.
young bull standing

I feel like you posted about your son being born only a few months ago

I check prices on the tie dye Jordan 1 in PS sizes from time to time cause I've considered getting my oldest daughter a pair

she has decent sperry boots that my wife got her for the winter but hasn't been wearing them cause she would rather wear her beat Air Max 95's

she's hyped on her Air Force 1's that I got her but told her she has to wait until the weather is nicer

W5766600_a1

Anyone here with just one child and content? We had our first child almost a year ago and both our parents already asking us when is baby #2 coming. We both in our mid 30s and we had little to no discussions about baby #2. Hell we still have a wedding to plan once this COVID **** is over with.

Definitely want to try for a boy. I was hoping to have 2 boys and 2 girls but now idk how I’d afford that.

Initially my fiancé didn’t want any kids. But as time went on she opened up to having one. I told her if we was to have one kid, I would hope it’s a girl. We ended up having a girl. It’s good for us financially cause we can pretty much get her anything she wants. I just don’t us to be that family struggling to raise kids financially. We can afford one more but we gonna be pushing damn near 40 by the time that happens unless I slip up :lol:

My 5yr old loves Roshe's because they slip on and off pretty easily without having to tie them butbshes far from a brand hypeveast, she still prefers hee Jojo Siwa 2.0s or Minnie Mouse w lights on them.

To the dude who asked about ezceema, get a bidy wash ans lotion with oatmeal in it. Even the store brands, i seen clear that up right away. You can just go to Aldi or Walmart

I love my daughter to death, but I'd be lying if I said I didnt want a chance to raise a son.

So extremely happy we got 1 and 1. No more. Keep them birth control appoints on a tight ship now.

always wanted a boy but I was content with two girls

my wife was on birth control for literally about half her life and wanted to stop so she got ovulation strips as a form of contraceptive

peed on it and thought she was good

peed on it the next day and said she doesn't thing she was good

unnamed.gif

that's one shot kid

got my boy

it's tough but...

giphy.gif

when my wife got pregnant, i told everyone that i didn’t care if it was a boy or girl, that i just wanted a healthy baby. deep inside i wanted a boy though. my dad had 6 sisters and i was the only hope for the carrying on the family name since my brother and his wife had a girl and no more babies. when i found out we were having a boy, i shed a few tears and my wife and i didn’t want anymore kids. fast forward and my baby girl comes 6 years after my son was born. unplanned. she’s totally different from my nerd son with the kind heart. she’s almost 2 and she’s rough, loud, funny, and kinda mean. and she’s totally daddy’s girl. we didn’t want a second kid but we are super happy and very blessed. no more kids though, for sure.
0BF94647-485F-45F7-BDC5-A54609EAAD07.jpeg

Growing up without a father and raised by a single mother from Jamaica made for a challenging but fruitful upbringing. Not having ol’ boy in my life helped me use my situation as fuel, knowing that when my time came to be a father, my kids would never have to go a day questioning what love is.

My 20 month old son, Christian, is the love of my life and fatherhood has been nothing short of incredible. This **** has been so damn fun and only going to get more wild as my wife and I are expecting twins end of May. 3 kids under 2 is a ****ing circus but I’m beyond ready for it - this is my purpose in life!

83BB0E84-D98E-4278-978B-DCBB6F5EF24D.jpeg

8D825F7D-FAF9-49E4-9D66-1C732238D648.jpeg

DF048492-36DB-407C-BA86-0D1E8693931E.jpeg

0299CA82-EFC8-45DC-8539-1775D75DE401.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom