Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

This vid is so heartwarming to me. I thought this was how my life was gonna be at 30 something but now (37 no kids) I'm content with having kids or not having them.

06313668-4E34-4639-9EDB-9B577B1D4C55.jpeg

my fault for trying to list stuff while he was up.

It's the best start to my day singing with my 4 and 2 year old on our way to preschool/daycare.
don't sing in the car w/ my kids but I'll sometimes put songs on that me and my soon to be 5 year old like

but getting kids up in the morning and into the car is by far the worst part of the day, followed by getting them to bed

Note to self: When you offer to help your father-in-law to clean up their garage by breaking down and throwing out empty boxes in the garage for garbage day, don't. A hoarder will forever be a hoarder.

I'm doing the stuff his deadbeat son is supposed to be doing and he gets upset for throwing out boxes. Wtf.

Note to self: When you offer to help your father-in-law to clean up their garage by breaking down and throwing out empty boxes in the garage for garbage day, don't. A hoarder will forever be a hoarder.

I'm doing the stuff his deadbeat son is supposed to be doing and he gets upset for throwing out boxes. Wtf.
That’s family bruh.. you are what you merry lol

Yeah for real man. Not that old yet, but my son turned 4 at end of November, and my other son turns 1 on Friday. Time ****ing flies

In laws asked me to help with fixing up their kitchen, I'm already waiting for the excuses that my bro in law is going to throw out to not help. Punk *** 24 year old. Wife already said if he pulls that she's telling them i'm not helping and we're bouncing.

In laws asked me to help with fixing up their kitchen, I'm already waiting for the excuses that my bro in law is going to throw out to not help. Punk *** 24 year old. Wife already said if he pulls that she's telling them i'm not helping and we're bouncing.
Bro, I'm already dealing with a my wife's deadbeat brother. He's older, doesn't take any responsibility, and races his RC car every weekend dammit.

I know how you feel.

Back
Top Bottom