OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

why does this bum *** pos coach have ANY input on trades at all?

knicks had the chance to trade mitch at the deadline, but thibodeau was against it. so instead the talks have continued to linger and stretch out to the point where mitch is now dropping hints on social media about his lack of involvement in the game

this dude ain't gonna be here for the long term, but he's been given the keys to make important decisions affecting the team for the long term. and we've already seen his futile coaching skills and poor vision at work this season. ****ing hate this guy

Mitch is a lotto talent that the Knicks stole in that draft. The most they can offer him is 4/48. RW3 just got 39 & he doesn’t have DPOY potential like him. Pay the kid who’s only going to get better.

Play Deuce for some better buckets for the big guy. He gets Sims into the offense in the G League with consistency.

Mitch is a lotto talent that the Knicks stole in that draft. The most they can offer him is 4/48. RW3 just got 39 & he doesn’t have DPOY potential like him. Pay the kid who’s only going to get better.

Play Deuce for some better buckets for the big guy. He gets Sims into the offense in the G League with consistency.

lottery talent??

DPOY potential???

son doesn’t even put his hand up to defend outside the paint

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This gonna be the year we get the first pick, in one of the weakest draft in a min lol

23C0EB33-2F11-42FA-B921-C5F9E06BFE39.jpeg

we gonna stink again for a long time again. All the big names are locked in for a long time,

Don't even want Dame anymore, I'm sure he can still score at will, but he is getting there with age, same with beal.

Need someone in the 20s to pair with RJ, Zion might not be enough, and Randle letting the contract get to his head.

Imma let the king 🏀 💩 get his usual surface takes off. Sounds like my guy just started watching ball.

Just ******* tired, my heart gets broken, im tired of being tired.
Nah that wasn’t @ you.

I didn’t feel like writing **** out for someone who already knows who they are lol.

But I heard that!! Knicks been bad most of my life.

Knicks fans in THIS thread subbing each other?

New Levels
Mister Meaner Mister Meaner does it any time he wants to talk to or about me

he wants everyone to know how much he doesn’t care by not acknowledging me but will then go out of his way to sub me with some forced name and and overuse of emojis

this high school female behavior is not new to him :lol:

he wants everyone to know how much he doesn’t care by not acknowledging me but will then go out of his way to sub me with some forced name and and overuse of emojis

I thought we all was tighter than that smh

My guy wanna talk about female behavior after bussin it wide open for a French scrub for however long that **** stain took to leave.

Again, you really don’t know anything so no point in having some back & forth.

Mitch is a good player and i want him to stay but to overpay him wouldnt be smart... hes hasnt improved much on the offensive end... we seen glimpses this year but very inconsistent... not only that he gets injured way too easily...he should be averaging a double double also imo and if he did that you can make an argument about overpaying him...

feel the same way. i've been complaining since late nov and it's been frustrating watching this team go backward the way it has because it all could've been prevented if we had a competent coach who treats his players with respect instead of looking at them like they ain't ****. it all centers around this coach's actions and attitude.

Back
Top Bottom