OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Clearance Store in Lebanon, TN had Kobe X Mambacurials for 189, Lebron 12 All Star for 149, Lebron 12 ?bright citrus? for 89, and KD8 USA for 129. All shoes were additional 30%. Not sure about sizes available.

Also, apparently they got a FSR a few days ago of Lebron 12 Pigalle and last week a few Lebron 11 China Glaze. Both were gone today, though.

Last edited:
Franklin Mills PA Nike Outlet has 2 pair of MTM Jordan Packs size 9 on the hash wall 20%

Nike Factory Store

Citadel Outlets

(323)-720-1684

20% off hash wall shoes

30% off clearance clothing

40%-50% off MSRP of assorted other clothing/gear

I did not take pics of endcaps because it was literally the exact same as I posted last Monday. But the hash wall thooooo. Phone orders are accepted. You know the drill
nthat.gif

This is the brand new Nike Store that is supposedly opening at the middle of this month. No set date yet but I was told that they are "very close" to selecting one. IDK if it will be a Factory/Clearance/NikeTown/Running store, but I will keep y'all posted. I literally live less than a 5 min bike ride from this store. The address is 4585 Whittier BLVD, East LA, CA 90022

Nike Factory Store
Citadel Outlets
(323)-720-1684

20% off hash wall shoes

I did not take pics of endcaps because it was literally the exact same as I posted last Monday. But the hash wall thooooo. Phone orders are accepted. You know the drill :nthat:

Fyi for anyone who calls, no dice on getting that extra discount on hash wall stuff for phone orders (just tried myself). Seems like the all black frags are the only ones priced at 130.

Nike Factory Store

Citadel Outlets

(323)-720-1684

20% off hash wall shoes

I did not take pics of endcaps because it was literally the exact same as I posted last Monday. But the hash wall thooooo. Phone orders are accepted. You know the drill
nthat.gif

This is the brand new Nike Store that is supposedly opening at the middle of this month. No set date yet but I was told that they are "very close" to selecting one. IDK if it will be a Factory/Clearance/NikeTown/Running store, but I will keep y'all posted. I literally live less than a 5 min bike ride from this store. The address is 4585 Whittier BLVD, East LA, CA 90022
Nice update. I heard San Clemente is also getting a Nike Factory store. The Mall opens on November 12. Not sure if Nike is part of the launch though. They're also supposed to get an Adidas and Under Armour store there.

South chicago

Called Nike Rosemont and Nike Aurora to see if they had the Jordan BHM 1s. No dice. Unfortunately for me $10 off retail not good enough to justify drive all the way out to South Chi.

Nike Chicago had Jordan 7 Champagne size 8.

Going to several NIKE outlets in Atlanta area this wknd, will provide updates soon. 

Unnecessary post made worse with no follow through. To bad there is no negative rep button.

Last edited:
Is Nike opening up SOOO many stores a sign of ending mom and pops relationships all together?

my bad fams, I went to the surgarloafmill mill Nike outlet. It was basically the same stuff as pass 3 wks. hash wall had 20% off that's about it.
Called Nike Rosemont and Nike Aurora to see if they had the Jordan BHM 1s. No dice. Unfortunately for me $10 off retail not good enough to justify drive all the way out to South Chi.

Nike Chicago had Jordan 7 Champagne size 8.
Unnecessary post made worse with no follow through. To bad there is no negative rep button.

Didn't get to check, my bad. The only sizes they had were some 8.5s, and a couple 14s.

GUYS,
No need repost stuff like:
I shall call in the morning.... Who cares
Do they take phone orders.... Call and let us know
I'm going to this outlet.... Go and tell us afterwards. I KEEP having to post this

DONT QUOTE ALL OF THE PICS TO ASK A QUESTION!!!!!!

Also, you can assume if it's a retro Jordan at a non-clearance store then the price is $20 or less than retail. It's been like that for at least the last two years.

Last edited:
Can that be added to the original post? Or is it already there and ignored like all other rules?

GUYS,
I'm going to this outlet.... Go and tell us afterwards. I KEEP having to post this

Also, you can assume if it's a retro Jordan at a non-clearance store then the price is $20 or less than retail. It's been like that for at least the last two years.

All these rules make it hard to get good info. You would assume all outlets do phone orders but your wrong they make their rules on the fly. I've been denied a phone order shortly after another member has posted they did one. Prices across on retros arent the same across the board. I've seen retros for more than $20 less. It all depends on how long they have sat in that particular store. I have a store by me that gets a lot of reseller returns. So they will have multiple pairs of the same shoe as if they got a shipment. No shipment just fools that couldn't unload them. Those go to the hashwall with a considerable discount. Just because your store has a particular trend doesn't mean all stores across the nation does that.

Last edited:
GUYS,

All these rules make it hard to get good info. You would assume all outlets do phone orders but your wrong they make their rules on the fly. I've been denied a phone order shortly after another member has posted they did one. Prices across on retros arent the same across the board. I've seen retros for more than $20 less. It all depends on how long they have sat in that particular store. I have a store by me that gets a lot of reseller returns. So they will have multiple pairs of the same shoe as if they got a shipment. No shipment just fools that couldn't unload them. Those go to the hashwall with a considerable discount. Just because your store has a particular trend doesn't mean all stores across the nation does that.

I'm not going to argue with you. If you don't like what I'm saying then feel free to excuse yourself from the thread.

BigJ is right. People need stop being lazy and do some . Make the calls. Its no big deal......

GUYS,

I'm not going to argue with you. If you don't like what I'm saying then feel free to excuse yourself from the thread.

Good cause wasn't looking for one.

Btw, Texas city has the red labs $175. Don't be lazy look up the number and see if they have your size.

Good cause wasn't looking for one.

Btw, Texas city has the red labs $175. Don't be lazy look up the number and see if they have your size.

you sure they had the shoe at all

i'm calling the store and the manager said the shoe was never there gave them style number and color code to look up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom