OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way we can post the stores building number along with the updates? (Example: #771) My local store prints it's # out on the top of the receipt. Might be useful to some trying to verify authenticity of outside this thread.

Last edited:
Visited the factory store at Ontario Mills (ontario, southern california) yesterday and they're still carrying a bunch of Jordan Hornet 5s for $179.

Last edited:
Any way we can post the stores building number along with the updates? (Example: #771) My local store prints it's # out on the top of the receipt. Might be useful to some trying to verify authenticity of outside this thread.

Not setting a rule like this. Just be happy for the updates. We are already asking a lot for the photos.

I see no point in this. If someone was to update us I'm sure they'll post the exact location of the store. All we have to do is Google the location and the number comes up for that specific store it's not that hard....

Last edited:

My Nike Factory/Clearance store coupon came in an email titled "Motivated. Dedicated. REWARDED." It was in my Promotions tab in my Gmail, received October 2nd. 
Did you receive that from just being signed up for emails at Nike.com/ having a Nike+ account? Or is there somewhere else to actually sign up to receive those promotions?

My Nike Factory/Clearance store coupon came in an email titled "Motivated. Dedicated. REWARDED." It was in my Promotions tab in my Gmail, received October 2nd. 
Did you receive that from just being signed up for emails at Nike.com/ having a Nike+ account? Or is there somewhere else to actually sign up to receive those promotions?

Targeted emails. I'm part of the outlet emailings and have Nike+ but never get the coupons when they get sent. I just get the advertising email.

Targeted emails. I'm part of the outlet emailings and have Nike+ but never get the coupons when they get sent. I just get the advertising email.
I'm assuming you were enrolled with the targeted emails by making a purchase at an outlet store and giving them your email?

I never gave the store my email. I think it is completely random. I received this on my secondary Nike account, whereas my main account where I make most of my purchases has never gotten any coupons. 

So they are physically sending out coupons via snail mail? How retro...
Forgive me for thinking that this was not even still a possibility in 2015, and that the term 'mailing' would refer to e-'mailing'.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go check the mailbox for that coupon and the new Service Merchandise catalog.

You made me feel old with the service merchandise email. Lol!

Milpitas outlet, spent maybe 10 min in there while my brother made a return.
Had a couple 8.5's and 9's of those VI golf shoes
Only three pairs of those kobe's sz 9.5 and 10

lol...lebron xii ext corks..didn't think they go to outlet this fast.

Last edited:
10/15 Woodbury COmmons

I stopped at Woodbury NIke outlet today I walked around and saw the Jordan 6 low infared, Lebron 12 rubber city ext for 199.99, Air Max FLyknit orange multi colorway for 109.99, Air max 2015 grey/lime green $139.99. I went by the hash wall and low and behold I copped a pair of Air jordan spizike OREO for $69.99. They have alot of pairs on the hash wall and the have the Air Jordan Spizike white/red/purple/green pair that was released in April or May for $129.99 but Im pretty sure they will go down in price. I might have to check Woodbury again the end of the month.

Camarillo, CA

store is getting a pretty large overhaul, lots of closed off and emptied shelves, so maybe a lot of incoming stuff in the coming days.

As of Thursday, no additional % off on the hash wall.

Small notes:

De La Soul high $69.99 lots of sizes

Kobe XI Victory $129.99

Kobe XI BHM $229.99 FSR

Penny VI Prem Black/Copper $149.99 FSR

LeBron 12 Double Helix $129.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom