OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodbury commons has Jordan retro 6 low infrared 23 and retro 7 hares.
i was there at about 11 am and I didnt notice the hares, maybe they sold out.... I did see the retro 6 lows.... and for whatever reason they were priced 179.99 when the retail is 174.99 so I don't know what was going on with that

Went to Nike @ Lenox Mall in Atlanta, GA yesterday.

If you want stuff at retail it's fantastic. Had never been before but the store was nice as it is a "flagship" store. No sales. Nothing special. Waste of time and wish we had gone to the outlet instead.

isn't a soccer only store or is that just for the opening?

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Mexicans in east la are heavy into football so I don't see why they would make it a soccer only spot

View media item 1746190
The grove NT. Only Mandingo size left in white pins. Everything else was pretty much fsr

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Mexicans in east la are heavy into football so I don't see why they would make it a soccer only spot

The grove NT. Only Mandingo size left in white pins. Everything else was pretty much fsr
Mexicans like Jordans too...lol  Just joking. I guess they're trying to spread their brand out a little more. 

Mexicans like Jordans too...lol  Just joking. I guess they're trying to spread their brand out a little more. 

That's a given. We account for most true flight sales, lol.

I just don't get them doing a soccer only store there when the demographic has other interests.

Gonna take a gander tonight.

That's a given. We account for most true flight sales, lol.

I just don't get them doing a soccer only store there when the demographic has other interests.

Gonna take a gander tonight.
Yeah them True Flights... lmao!!  I feel you, it's kind of odd that they would do that. 

This is not so much an update but moreso some tips for outlet hunting. (Most if not all are obvious)

Most of these tips are due to my experience with the NYC Flushing outlet

1. For the most part forget about the kicks 
laugh.gif
, You'll snag a few decent pairs for  a cool price, but understand that there are people that do this for a LIVING. In Queens you wont even have a chance. Place gets ransacked.

2. Take head of your outlets location, For instance a bunch of Nike Lab stuff pops up in the Queens outlet, Im guessing because of the close proximity to NIKELAB

3. If you dont go at opening, I dont think timing matters as they put out stuff periodically.

4. In you're into the apparel, Put in some arm work and lock through all of the clothing, A lot of times there are one of gems to be found.

4a. This is like a mini update for the Queens outlet. If you look hard enough you are bound to find Nike Lab tennis, Gyasokou, Tech Fleece and collaboration merchandise for the LOW, I even saw some Russell Westbrook X Barneys ish in there 
laugh.gif

Since this is not a pick up thread. Here is the link to some stuff I copped as an example to what Im talking about.

http://niketalk.com/t/636992/offici...thread-vol-oktoberfesssttttt/90#post_24324785

P.S. Im may be heading there Friday so LMK if there is anything you guys want me to look out for.

Heres the info about Outlet I go to.

Nike Clearance Store

http://
PHONE718-353-1694

LOCATIONLevel D

HOURSMon-Sat: 10am- 9:30pm
Sunday: 11am-8pm

I think that new store in east La is just a regular Nike store not an outlet or clearance type store. I saw Nike tweet out a photo of the interior.

4. In you're into the apparel, Put in some arm work and lock through all of the clothing, A lot of times there are one of gems to be found.

4a. This is like a mini update for the Queens outlet. If you look hard enough you are bound to find Nike Lab tennis, Gyasokou, Tech Fleece and collaboration merchandise for the LOW, I even saw some Russell Westbrook X Barneys ish in there 
laugh.gif

Since this is not a pick up thread. Here is the link to some stuff I copped as an example to what Im talking about.

http://niketalk.com/t/636992/offici...thread-vol-oktoberfesssttttt/90#post_24324785

HOURSMon-Sat: 10am- 9:30pm
Sunday: 11am-8pm
This is so true, I stopped caring for shoes at my local clearance store, always look and stock up on apparel like NSW's, white label,  Gyakusou, Made in italy, loopwheeler all on the low.  Although some of these seems to be overpriced like the gyakusou line which shorts retail at $180.

This is so true, I stopped caring for shoes at my local clearance store, always look and stock up on apparel like NSW's, white label,  Gyakusou, Made in italy, loopwheeler all on the low.  Although some of these seems to be overpriced like the gyakusou line which shorts retail at $180.
Im convinced Nike knows theyre not gonna sell that stuff.

For instance this jacket is ROTTING in there, Retail was 450.Now its 100, Once they mark it down againIm swooping in for the cop.

This is not so much an update but moreso some tips for outlet hunting. (Most if not all are obvious)

Most of these tips are due to my experience with the NYC Flushing outlet

1. For the most part forget about the kicks :lol: , You'll snag a few decent pairs for  a cool price, but understand that there are people that do this for a LIVING. In Queens you wont even have a chance. Place gets ransacked.

2. Take head of your outlets location, For instance a bunch of Nike Lab stuff pops up in the Queens outlet, Im guessing because of the close proximity to NIKELAB

3. If you dont go at opening, I dont think timing matters as they put out stuff periodically.

4a. This is like a mini update for the Queens outlet. If you look hard enough you are bound to find Nike Lab tennis, Gyasokou, Tech Fleece and collaboration merchandise for the LOW, I even saw some Russell Westbrook X Barneys ish in there :lol:  

I would say that it depends on how many times you're willing to go or can go. I live close by so I can literally go to the clearance store everyday if I wanted. I find that the best time to go is in the middle of the week, in the final couple of hours before the store closes. Like you said, the staff are always putting out new product throughout the day. The weekend is the worst time. All the families in Flushing and Corona descend upon the mall on the weekend, and each family has a minimum of 1000 kids. No vacant seats to try on shoes, carriages and little kids running around knocking down sneakers off the wall. The resellers have definitely taken a bite out of that store (I saw those ugly pink/elephant Foams go for like $90 in the Nike store but sold at Image on Northern Blvd for double the price). However, I've still seen Jordans, Griffey's, Air Max's, Penny's despite their efforts. If you're persistent, it will pay off eventually.

I'd also add that if you're shopping for size 13 and up, they have extreme sizes discounts. They've been doing the 30% discount practically every week so if you combine the ES, 30% discounts plus those $5 certificates you get every time you make a purchase, you can come up nicely.

I would say that it depends on how many times you're willing to go or can go. I live close by so I can literally go to the clearance store everyday if I wanted. I find that the best time to go is in the middle of the week, in the final couple of hours before the store closes. Like you said, the staff are always putting out new product throughout the day. The weekend is the worst time. All the families in Flushing and Corona descend upon the mall on the weekend, and each family has a minimum of 1000 kids. No vacant seats to try on shoes, carriages and little kids running around knocking down sneakers off the wall. The resellers have definitely taken a bite out of that store (I saw those ugly pink/elephant Foams go for like $90 in the Nike store but sold at Image on Northern Blvd for double the price). However, I've still seen Jordans, Griffey's, Air Max's, Penny's despite their efforts. If you're persistent, it will pay off eventually.

I'd also add that if you're shopping for size 13 and up, they have extreme sizes discounts. They've been doing the 30% discount practically every week so if you combine the ES, 30% discounts plus those $5 certificates you get every time you make a purchase, you can come up nicely.
Only problem for the big footers in that store is that size 13+ is severely limited in comparison to every other size in stock amount and variety.

Last edited:
Only problem for the big footers in that store is that size 13+ is severely limited in comparison to every other size in stock amount and variety.

Yeah and their size 12 section (my size) has also gone down drastically over time. I did see Size 13 Cigar 7's on Independence Day though. Size 10 and lower have the best variety.

I don't think it's been mentioned yet but Nike seems to be arbitrarily mailing $20 off $100 coupons for Factory/Clearance stores...my sister and my brother's girlfriend each got one.

I don't think it's been mentioned yet but Nike seems to be arbitrarily mailing $20 off $100 coupons for Factory/Clearance stores...my sister and my brother's girlfriend each got one.

Do you think you could get the title of the email for us, so we can scour junk boxes, etc...? TiA

1. Walk outside
2. Look in mailbox
3. ???
4. Profit!

So they are physically sending out coupons via snail mail? How retro...
Forgive me for thinking that this was not even still a possibility in 2015, and that the term 'mailing' would refer to e-'mailing'.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go check the mailbox for that coupon and the new Service Merchandise catalog.

My Nike Factory/Clearance store coupon came in an email titled "Motivated. Dedicated. REWARDED." It was in my Promotions tab in my Gmail, received October 2nd. 

wish i got those ... would've come in handy this past monday when the hash was 20% off. with another 20% would've made the Rare Air 1 worth it to buy. lol

Called the factory outlet store in Hilton Head, SC.

Was told no special sales for this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom