OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

also please try and help out other NTrs... if u see something someone needs, spare the time and help a friend... its what this thread is all about
smokin.gif

Bring back Kid Lebron!!!

^^ she retired^^ stoped by marshalls they had air raids some jordans old school and a bunch of santa cruz a few usa neweras

Hey all-

We just marked down our black/teal zoom flight 96's (317980-011) to $24.97 and black/white (343084-062) Jordan 2009's to $74.97. For any of yourunners, the shox experience (343594-003) are also $74.97

FSR of each shoe, we will double box if we can but we are running low on boxes. If you want to phone order, we'll start at 10a pacific time 503.982.0330

1/2 Cent Black on Black @ Shiekh's were all priced to $119 now rather then some places having them @ $99

Who's the NTer that goes into the Roseville NR and organizes all the 10.5-11.5 Nikes together
nerd.gif

shiekh in oakridge mall in san jose has them for 99 anyone who wants them pm me baught the only 8.5s they had so anything else is good !

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

Hey all-

We just marked down our black/teal zoom flight 96's (317980-011) to $24.97 and black/white (343084-062) Jordan 2009's to $74.97. For any of you runners, the shox experience (343594-003) are also $74.97

FSR of each shoe, we will double box if we can but we are running low on boxes. If you want to phone order, we'll start at 10a pacific time 503.982.0330
damn, actual Nike employee's are startin to post in here.
That's what's up.
pimp.gif

was at my local ROSS and they had all black foamposites B-grades sz 10.5 for only 27.99 i didnt cop but for those who are looking for them on the cheap checkyour local ross. i was going to pick up but not my size and didnt have my wallet with me when i was there...walked there while on a quick break.

NOTE: I CANNOT pick them up for anyone only because Im leaving my parents area (which is where they were at) andheading back to my place in the morning, so wont be by there in time for the store to open to grab them. So please no PM about picking them up....i justwanted to give the heads up to my fellow updaters.

Those who know me, know I would normally pick them up for anyone who asks but i cant this one time because ride is taking me home in the morning before work. So sorry this time around but ill help out any other time.

4ef351e2e5143b951043f5d23b68b6e6d7aec40.jpg

518255eedf32e132f9c3cc86e3dd7e3f16787be.jpg

This is my young NTer last outlet update before being missing
Could this be of any relevance?
Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

With all the success of Bing cashback lately, I wanted to share a different cashback service that I use called Quicken Picks [quickenpicks.com].

The concept's basically the same, but there are a few differences.

Some advantages to using quickenpicks are:
1. This service offers cash back at more stores than Bing does.
2. This stacks on top of Bing (so you can get both cashback from Bing and Intuit).
3. The cashback process is automatically... you don't need to go through their site or anything.

About that last part...
You can go through Intuit's site and then pick a store to go through, but they also have a toolbar you can install which automates the cashback process.
Just visit any site, and if the toolbar detects that the site is part of the cashback program, it automatically gives you the cashback.
So basically... you don't even need to do anything but shop regularly.
It's kind of like a rewards program on your credit card

Now, they don't offer as much cashback as Bing does... but the 2nd and 3rd advantages are probably the biggest selling points.
It's so easy... and it just stacks to give you more cashback.

P.S. This program isn't "new"; it's been out for a while (before Bing's existence, actually). I just mentioned that in the thread title to catch people's attention =]
nerd.gif
peep the last sentence
nerd.gif

I will miss Kid Lebron holding outlet threads down.
I hope you and I can settle our differences when you find another host 2 post, as I did
Peace

Back
Top Bottom