OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

congrats to all that are getting them...
smile.gif

I believe it was 79.99 but im not 100% sure. Just got off the phone with em, no sz 8s unfortunately for me. Had only 10's and 11's left for those thatare interested.

oldsole73 did you see any other af1 or air max? I was a ton of 2010 samples should be hitting outlets.

Originally Posted by KidJs5

got the last pair of size 10 griiffeys.
indifferent.gif

So it was you......

Glad they went to a NTer though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just got off the phone for an 11.

Hope it's not too big..... -_-

good looks oldsole... passed on em after seriously considering... price was RIGHT!!!! lol

Originally Posted by xilegacy

oldsole73 did you see any other af1 or air max? I was a ton of 2010 samples should be hitting outlets.
i will keep an eye out....they had nothing airmax.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I believe it was 79.99 but im not 100% sure. Just got off the phone with em, no sz 8s unfortunately for me. Had only 10's and 11's left for those that are interested.

sorry i am late, but what outlet are these at? hope they have an 11 left.

I am a brutally honest NikeTalk og. So here is how I did it.
I randomly found one, ordered it. Upon arrival, I followed up 2 pursue more orders.
It was all the same outlet. Do I really got post debit card statements?

griffs are sold out..missed out on them again...

i wonder who got my 9.5 this time?, im not going to be too happy if it was the same dude as last time

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Update: 10.29.09 Pictures are from iPhone so...

Oshkosh, WI

FSR
4057710988_1db9341c37_b.jpg
THANKS FOR THE INFO .....

DO most outlets carry SB's ??? Im gonna need these BADLY in a sz12, ANY OTHER HELP ???? THANKS very much

Damn, i didn't see these...... tempted...

What's the name of these again.. the nickname..

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

griffs are sold out..missed out on them again...

i wonder who got my 9.5 this time?, im not going to be too happy if it was the same dude as last time

Was This A Reference To Me? ............... If So, You Lucked Out
laugh.gif
.............. I Decided To Pass This Go Around
wink.gif
...................... Anyone ThatMissed Out On This Go Around And Is Looking To Lock Down A Size 10 Holler Tho!
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom