*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by RocSole

Frank Ocean-Dream Killer
http://hulkshare.com/k1iko6jzlddt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can someone explain to me the fascination with Tyler (and pretty much Odd Future as a whole)?

He spits basic bars on a gimmick that other rappers (IE Diabolic and Lord Infamous) did WAY better.

Plus, a lot of their beats are basic and boring.

Don't get me wrong, Earl had a good tape and the Blackenedwhite tape by Mellowhype was good, but Goblin and Bastard were bad. Mainly Goblin.

All son does is ramble his fictional problems over a bunch of 808 filled beats...over and over again.

I don't get it. I need someone to enlighten me.

Is it because you feel like he's better than Waka Flocka and Soulja Boy? Just because he may be better than a few bottom of the barrel rappers doesn't mean he's good.

I can't believe people paid for that trash (Goblin).

Can someone explain to me the fascination with Tyler (and pretty much Odd Future as a whole)?

He spits basic bars on a gimmick that other rappers (IE Diabolic and Lord Infamous) did WAY better.

Plus, a lot of their beats are basic and boring.

Don't get me wrong, Earl had a good tape and the Blackenedwhite tape by Mellowhype was good, but Goblin and Bastard were bad. Mainly Goblin.

All son does is ramble his fictional problems over a bunch of 808 filled beats...over and over again.

I don't get it. I need someone to enlighten me.

Is it because you feel like he's better than Waka Flocka and Soulja Boy? Just because he may be better than a few bottom of the barrel rappers doesn't mean he's good.

I can't believe people paid for that trash (Goblin).

^^ Well first, his music isn't boring it just gets to the point unlike alot of stuff that gets dropped today. It took me a while to get into both of Tyler's albums but once I did I realized that he makes his music for himself and for people who can relate to it. The whole "I dont get Odd Future" stance has been played out for months now, if you dont like it dont listen to it. Its that simple
ohwell.gif

^^ Well first, his music isn't boring it just gets to the point unlike alot of stuff that gets dropped today. It took me a while to get into both of Tyler's albums but once I did I realized that he makes his music for himself and for people who can relate to it. The whole "I dont get Odd Future" stance has been played out for months now, if you dont like it dont listen to it. Its that simple
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hip89

ohwell.gif

I DO get THEM. I just don't really get how people can enjoy the enough to pay for their music.
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

I DO get THEM. I just don't really get how people can enjoy the enough to pay for their music.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Adolf

Hip89 wrote:
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Yeah but its not like they're complete garbage, they're fans who went out and bought Goblin cause THEY liked it

I sometimes ask myself who went out copped "insert horrible artists" album but I realized that they have fans also
ohwell.gif

Hip89 wrote:
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Yeah but its not like they're complete garbage, they're fans who went out and bought Goblin cause THEY liked it

I sometimes ask myself who went out copped "insert horrible artists" album but I realized that they have fans also
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif
It's preference.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

ohwell.gif

tired.gif
It's preference.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
  your avatar consists of tylers socks and your sig is jocking supreme. we get why you like OF.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
  your avatar consists of tylers socks and your sig is jocking supreme. we get why you like OF.

Back
Top Bottom