*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The Game actually stepped in and offered advice to both OF and Chris Brown. I agree with Big Homie. There is enough room in the industry for both of them, and they gain nothing by beefing. But I will admit that Frank was kinda wrong for coming at Chris like that over Twitter when Chris was only complimenting him.

Compton rapper Game, who no stranger to beef himself, offered his advice to both parties as he witnessed the back-n-forth, explaining that the end result of beef equals the loss of money.

"@****tyler the homie & @frankocean just starting what can be a long successful career.. Don't f*** it up by beefin'. FOCUS n****s, FOCUS !!!" he said, telling Chris, "focus on 'YOU' blood. BEEF aint gettin n!ggas nowhere these days. All you do is LOSE, endorsements, appearances & oppurtunities."

this %@$* is so foolish. who the %$+% is writing articles on this %@$* quoting twitter like its a $$*++*# MLA sourced quote. it just looks stupid. im pissed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The Game actually stepped in and offered advice to both OF and Chris Brown. I agree with Big Homie. There is enough room in the industry for both of them, and they gain nothing by beefing. But I will admit that Frank was kinda wrong for coming at Chris like that over Twitter when Chris was only complimenting him.

Compton rapper Game, who no stranger to beef himself, offered his advice to both parties as he witnessed the back-n-forth, explaining that the end result of beef equals the loss of money.

"@****tyler the homie & @frankocean just starting what can be a long successful career.. Don't f*** it up by beefin'. FOCUS n****s, FOCUS !!!" he said, telling Chris, "focus on 'YOU' blood. BEEF aint gettin n!ggas nowhere these days. All you do is LOSE, endorsements, appearances & oppurtunities."

this %@$* is so foolish. who the %$+% is writing articles on this %@$* quoting twitter like its a $$*++*# MLA sourced quote. it just looks stupid. im pissed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Mike G needs to drop some new $$@$.

THIS!!! Dude is the nicest in the group in my opinion. I see him doing big things in the next few years.

THIS!!! Dude is the nicest in the group in my opinion. I see him doing big things in the next few years.

eek.gif
at a Syd & Frank collab... That would have a lot of potential.
smokin.gif

Mike G's music is so smooth & laid back...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Im still waiting on a full version of GoMikeG
nerd.gif

eek.gif
at a Syd & Frank collab... That would have a lot of potential.
smokin.gif

Mike G's music is so smooth & laid back...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Im still waiting on a full version of GoMikeG
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Really? 
I think Mike G is weak

Maybe I should listen to his tape again

Really? 
I think Mike G is weak

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Really? 

I think Mike G is weak

reddened for emphasis

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Really? 

I think Mike G is weak

reddened for emphasis

Back
Top Bottom