*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Saw OF at Pitchfork on Sunday and even though it was insanely hot that was a FUN show. So much energy, can only imagine had Tyler not had a broken foot how much more crazy it woulda been.

It was kind of weird though how young all of their fan base was. Two girls who were maybe 17 years old at the most tried talking to us and were like "Oh you guys are going to see Odd Future? I hope I get punched in the face and get a black eye."
roll.gif

Saw OF at Pitchfork on Sunday and even though it was insanely hot that was a FUN show. So much energy, can only imagine had Tyler not had a broken foot how much more crazy it woulda been.

It was kind of weird though how young all of their fan base was. Two girls who were maybe 17 years old at the most tried talking to us and were like "Oh you guys are going to see Odd Future? I hope I get punched in the face and get a black eye."
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Yonkers nominated for video of the year at the VMA's

I want it to win, but I don't think it's happening. Props to Tyler for even being nominated.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Kreayshawn nominated for best new artist from really just one song/video
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
, gotta love MTV/VMAs

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Yonkers nominated for video of the year at the VMA's

I want it to win, but I don't think it's happening. Props to Tyler for even being nominated.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Kreayshawn nominated for best new artist from really just one song/video
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
, gotta love MTV/VMAs

^ There's just something about him that's really corny to me. Reminds me of an old Busta Rhymes video.
And Pusha in an OF cat t-shirt 
laugh.gif
 never thought I'd see the day. I love that song.

^ There's just something about him that's really corny to me. Reminds me of an old Busta Rhymes video.
And Pusha in an OF cat t-shirt 
laugh.gif
 never thought I'd see the day. I love that song.

Back
Top Bottom