*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Mos Def
roll.gif

Real talk, not trying to compare them or nothing, but I'd like to know how the Wu-Tang feels seeing these young dudes doing what they did 20 years ago. They must be proud man.

GZA said he messes wit em. Idk bout the rest of the Wu

That Fallon performance was nuts though. And that Yonkers clip from DC too

Whenever they come to atl i'll be there

Mos Def
roll.gif

Real talk, not trying to compare them or nothing, but I'd like to know how the Wu-Tang feels seeing these young dudes doing what they did 20 years ago. They must be proud man.

GZA said he messes wit em. Idk bout the rest of the Wu

That Fallon performance was nuts though. And that Yonkers clip from DC too

Whenever they come to atl i'll be there

wait, is there something i'm missing here? ain't no one talking about my screen name or 8 thousand posts here but you.

all i been posting re positive things about this group over the last few pages, but then you come out of nowhere and call me a d-rider without any provocation whatsover?

apparently you do seem in desperate need of validation with your instigating %#% & name dropping. sounding like a dweeb with the "i started the thread 5 mos. ago" stuff.

WHO CARES!  SHUT UP AND PLAY THE BACKGROUND.

wait, is there something i'm missing here? ain't no one talking about my screen name or 8 thousand posts here but you.

all i been posting re positive things about this group over the last few pages, but then you come out of nowhere and call me a d-rider without any provocation whatsover?

apparently you do seem in desperate need of validation with your instigating %#% & name dropping. sounding like a dweeb with the "i started the thread 5 mos. ago" stuff.

WHO CARES!  SHUT UP AND PLAY THE BACKGROUND.

Mos Def
roll.gif

also, feeling this type of energy from their shows:

Mos Def
roll.gif

also, feeling this type of energy from their shows:

Back
Top Bottom