*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

The performance had me hype last night
laugh.gif

So dope man.
smokin.gif

Could do without the upside down cross though. But I enjoyed it.
pimp.gif
 Wolfgang
Yea def.

Yeah, I am only sketchy bout the cross thing. But this performance was great. I been following Tyler's music for a while on a forum for about half a decade. He's a big Pharrell/ Neptunes fan.
laugh.gif
I was really hype and glad I DVR'd this performance. That's how you're supposed to make a first impression. Lol, this man Mos was wylin at the end
roll.gif

Yeah, I am only sketchy bout the cross thing. But this performance was great. I been following Tyler's music for a while on a forum for about half a decade. He's a big Pharrell/ Neptunes fan.
laugh.gif
I was really hype and glad I DVR'd this performance. That's how you're supposed to make a first impression. Lol, this man Mos was wylin at the end
roll.gif

Half the links to DL on thier tumblr ain't working. Anyone know where I can find YelloWhite and Bastard?

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Mos Def

&
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at when Tyler jumped on Fallon at the end. Plus the looks on their faces when he ran through their set during the performance.
roll.gif

Cool performance
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Mos Def

&
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at when Tyler jumped on Fallon at the end. Plus the looks on their faces when he ran through their set during the performance.
roll.gif

Cool performance
smokin.gif

Half the links to DL on thier tumblr ain't working. Anyone know where I can find YelloWhite and Bastard?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Mos Def

&
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cool performance
smokin.gif

Had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Mos Def

&
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cool performance
smokin.gif

Had me
roll.gif

Everything you guys say your sketched out about is exactly what they have been reppin and doing since day one. Upside down crosses/Supreme, thats them.

Everything you guys say your sketched out about is exactly what they have been reppin and doing since day one. Upside down crosses/Supreme, thats them.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

He's a big Pharrell/ Neptunes fan.
laugh.gif

We did an interview w/ him and he said NERD is his favorite act ever.
Yeah, I agree with him. He told us he talked to Pharrell on the phone in December and got mad props from him
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom