*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

tumblr_lgr4utVhRI1qe17dko1_500.gif

I'm becoming a fan more and more with every song/video I find. That Fallon performance was dope, too 
pimp.gif

I'm becoming a fan more and more with every song/video I find. That Fallon performance was dope, too 
pimp.gif

After enough views of their video performances and hearing their songs, I'm on board now.

I %%%! with these guys
pimp.gif

After enough views of their video performances and hearing their songs, I'm on board now.

I %%%! with these guys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Youtube version of the performance.

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
 crowd went HAM... im wit the movemnt

will check for theses guys stuff

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Youtube version of the performance.

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
 crowd went HAM... im wit the movemnt

will check for theses guys stuff

Most of these new rappers aren't saying anything new, BUT
Their energy and style around their music make it so contemporary that it's hella exciting.

So that's dope
pimp.gif
, but like most other old heads are saying, hope you guys listen to some graveiggers as wellEdit: and that supreme $#&* the constantly rock is weak as $3%&

Most of these new rappers aren't saying anything new, BUT
Their energy and style around their music make it so contemporary that it's hella exciting.

So that's dope
pimp.gif
, but like most other old heads are saying, hope you guys listen to some graveiggers as wellEdit: and that supreme $#&* the constantly rock is weak as $3%&

So does Tyler go by Ace The Creator, Wolf Haley, AND Tyler The Creator?
I'm glad these dudes are getting the recognition they deserve. I just hope they don't switch up their sound now that they're getting more exposure.

I'm glad these dudes are getting the recognition they deserve. I just hope they don't switch up their sound now that they're getting more exposure.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Yep

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Yep

Back
Top Bottom