*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

He's a big Pharrell/ Neptunes fan.
laugh.gif

We did an interview w/ him and he said NERD is his favorite act ever.
Yeah, I agree with him. He told us he talked to Pharrell on the phone in December and got mad props from him
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, I agree with him. He told us he talked to Pharrell on the phone in December and got mad props from him
pimp.gif
I dont know how credible the source, but rumor has it Pharrell may be in the next video. 
nerd.gif

Dont quote me. 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I dont know how credible the source, but rumor has it Pharrell may be in the next video. 
nerd.gif

Dont quote me. 

Yeah if youre a neptunes fan and have listened to Bastard along with other work he has produced they are obviously heavily influenced by P & Chad. The only reason I even knew of him was because I was a member on a forum where he was a member and he posted links to his stuff, I never knew he would blow lke this tho
eek.gif

Yeah if youre a neptunes fan and have listened to Bastard along with other work he has produced they are obviously heavily influenced by P & Chad. The only reason I even knew of him was because I was a member on a forum where he was a member and he posted links to his stuff, I never knew he would blow lke this tho
eek.gif

So they're basically the last wave of Nters?

Adoring Supreme and NERD? Smh
*pretends to not like them anymore*

So they're basically the last wave of Nters?

Adoring Supreme and NERD? Smh
*pretends to not like them anymore*

tyler slappin the supreme cap on fallon and jumpin on his back?

damnnn couldnt ask for better product placement. lol

performance was live tho, and i dont even follow odwgkta like that.

tyler slappin the supreme cap on fallon and jumpin on his back?

damnnn couldnt ask for better product placement. lol

performance was live tho, and i dont even follow odwgkta like that.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

eek.gif

Haha, you're there with me.  He's been posting his beats and random vids since like 2006.  Grindin forum
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Dont quote me.

laugh.gif
probably what the convo led to. 
pimp.gif
I'd bet on it.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

eek.gif

Haha, you're there with me.  He's been posting his beats and random vids since like 2006.  Grindin forum
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Dont quote me.

laugh.gif
probably what the convo led to. 
pimp.gif
I'd bet on it.

tumblr_letvj5tZt01qax02vo1_500.png

Get familiar.

Each member has their own style to contribute. 

Here is yellowwhite http://www.zshare.net/download/72955889af53073b/

personally, Earl Bastard Mellowhype and the mixtape goes best. Tyler is 19 while everyone else is still in high school(2/18 edit: I stand corrected). 

If you watched the video replays only, then I think you missed Tyler getting it in with the redhead in credits section of the show before it switched to Carson Daly in the taping premier, funny site. 

If you have another question/request hit me on aim or twitter or email.

~Lefty

#FREEEARL #GOLFWANG

tumblr_letvj5tZt01qax02vo1_500.png

Get familiar.

Each member has their own style to contribute. 

Here is yellowwhite http://www.zshare.net/download/72955889af53073b/

personally, Earl Bastard Mellowhype and the mixtape goes best. Tyler is 19 while everyone else is still in high school(2/18 edit: I stand corrected). 

If you watched the video replays only, then I think you missed Tyler getting it in with the redhead in credits section of the show before it switched to Carson Daly in the taping premier, funny site. 

If you have another question/request hit me on aim or twitter or email.

~Lefty

#FREEEARL #GOLFWANG

oh boy, people that were sleepin/hatin on these guys b4 are on the train now? this is where i get off...

oh boy, people that were sleepin/hatin on these guys b4 are on the train now? this is where i get off...

Originally Posted by JRodski

People hate food but eat to live, you going to stop eating now?
~Lefty

People hate food but eat to live, you going to stop eating now?
~Lefty

that's dumb.  
I never understand this why people get all pissy when others start taking notice.  You liked them, knew about them before most that's great.
now they're getting noticed y'all have a problem with it,  y'all want them to remain obscure, and unsuccessful?

Same with the dude saying he made the thread, what's the point of making a thread about them and getting pissed when others start liking it?

that's dumb.  
I never understand this why people get all pissy when others start taking notice.  You liked them, knew about them before most that's great.
now they're getting noticed y'all have a problem with it,  y'all want them to remain obscure, and unsuccessful?

Same with the dude saying he made the thread, what's the point of making a thread about them and getting pissed when others start liking it?

Back
Top Bottom