bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
cannot emphasize how much i %*%@@%* love this tape man

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

tyronebillion wrote:
that frank ocean tape though.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   Brah...I had it since yesterday and just started listening to it. Dis dude frank is a problem.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Been playing Novacane, We All Try and Swim Good HEAVY!!! [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

tyronebillion wrote:
that frank ocean tape though.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   Brah...I had it since yesterday and just started listening to it. Dis dude frank is a problem.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Been playing Novacane, We All Try and Swim Good HEAVY!!! [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

The **** riders are swarming Golf Wang so hard. *$%%$@% makes me sick.

Here we go
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I know, right?

anyways, I got put on randomly through Twitter cuz everybody kept talmbout them.  Some stuff is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but some is too much for me (content wise) 

But the production is TOP NOTCH.  Earl got the best deliver/flow to me but he be talkin' bout some off the wall stuff and I can't rock with it most of the time
ohwell.gif

MellowHype is my steeze, they got the beats but the lyrics/content is toned down. 

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

The **** riders are swarming Golf Wang so hard. *$%%$@% makes me sick.

Here we go
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I know, right?

anyways, I got put on randomly through Twitter cuz everybody kept talmbout them.  Some stuff is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but some is too much for me (content wise) 

But the production is TOP NOTCH.  Earl got the best deliver/flow to me but he be talkin' bout some off the wall stuff and I can't rock with it most of the time
ohwell.gif

MellowHype is my steeze, they got the beats but the lyrics/content is toned down. 

Definition Of Dopeness wrote:
HE HATES YOU TOO.

I don't get it? Oh, you must be from Dallas. 

I figured. 

That Frank Ocean is cool, but I kind of lose interest after the first half. "We All Try" is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definition Of Dopeness wrote:
HE HATES YOU TOO.

I don't get it? Oh, you must be from Dallas. 

I figured. 

That Frank Ocean is cool, but I kind of lose interest after the first half. "We All Try" is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Earl is the only one with standout rap talent in that posse and he's in juvie. Some of Tyler's beats are great, some suck, but he's solid for the most part. Good rap voice, but he isnt too great an mc. The rest are just bored teenagers saying %*$% for pure shock value.

I can't help but feel like they're just a fad right now tho. People are on them because everyone's talking about them. Not because they're particularly great.

The Earl tape is good. I like Tyler and what I've heard of Frank Ocean is cool, but I can't give an honest opinion yet. Everything else they've done is kinda mediocre.

I've seen them live though, and theyre incredible. they literally incite riots.

Earl is the only one with standout rap talent in that posse and he's in juvie. Some of Tyler's beats are great, some suck, but he's solid for the most part. Good rap voice, but he isnt too great an mc. The rest are just bored teenagers saying %*$% for pure shock value.

I can't help but feel like they're just a fad right now tho. People are on them because everyone's talking about them. Not because they're particularly great.

The Earl tape is good. I like Tyler and what I've heard of Frank Ocean is cool, but I can't give an honest opinion yet. Everything else they've done is kinda mediocre.

I've seen them live though, and theyre incredible. they literally incite riots.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You know what, maybe it's because I'm high right now.. But listening to Earl Sweatshirts mixtape "Earl" I'm sure dude is going to be something great... 17(?) 16 years old and you're rapping like this? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wow. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You know what, maybe it's because I'm high right now.. But listening to Earl Sweatshirts mixtape "Earl" I'm sure dude is going to be something great... 17(?) 16 years old and you're rapping like this? [/color]
laugh.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wow. [/color]

I'm assuming all the songs posted in here were their best songs? I just went through all 19 pages and I must be missing something. Novacane was the only song I could even remotely tolerate.

I'm assuming all the songs posted in here were their best songs? I just went through all 19 pages and I must be missing something. Novacane was the only song I could even remotely tolerate.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Why would you assume that? Tyler & friends have something like 5 tapes with 15+ songs on each tape. The songs that were posted throughout the thread were songs that other enjoyed due to their own personal preference. 

Back
Top Bottom