*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

The thing I dig most about the camp is they're exprimental awaiting to set the bar higher on creativity. Usually, when a group like that is tandem and has chemistry it could result to big success which would be a great thing for west coast music.

The thing I dig most about the camp is they're exprimental awaiting to set the bar higher on creativity. Usually, when a group like that is tandem and has chemistry it could result to big success which would be a great thing for west coast music.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

This dude Soulja stays biting other dudes styles. "Dre the Developer"?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Vampire Gang?
30t6p3b.gif

cmon on soulja

laugh.gif
sad thing is it kind of works on some dumb people
guess you have to do what you have to do for $ when you tat your face up 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sad thing is it kind of works on some dumb people
guess you have to do what you have to do for $ when you tat your face up 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Soulja Boy this n don't know who he want to be. One day he's Gucci/lil b/khalifa boy.

But yeah, is this the only Frank Ocean project he has out? Album been on repeat all day, IMO he sounds like Musiq Soulchild, but a lil rawer.

laugh.gif
Soulja Boy this n don't know who he want to be. One day he's Gucci/lil b/khalifa boy.

But yeah, is this the only Frank Ocean project he has out? Album been on repeat all day, IMO he sounds like Musiq Soulchild, but a lil rawer.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why are people surprised people like OF after the Yonkers video and Fallon? Yonkers is the best video they've put out and Fallon was one of the best TV show live music moments. Outside of Tyler no one has any real skill. They sound like all the dudes I knew in High School who rap. And even Tyler +#*$+ up sometimes cause he can't stay on topic. His verse on Orange Juice and Bastard (the song) are VERY APPRECIATED tho
pimp.gif

Ehh...I don't believe this at all.

Yeah, fact is Earl is a better MC than Tyler by far. 

Why are people surprised people like OF after the Yonkers video and Fallon? Yonkers is the best video they've put out and Fallon was one of the best TV show live music moments. Outside of Tyler no one has any real skill. They sound like all the dudes I knew in High School who rap. And even Tyler +#*$+ up sometimes cause he can't stay on topic. His verse on Orange Juice and Bastard (the song) are VERY APPRECIATED tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I'm assuming all the songs posted in here were their best songs? I just went through all 19 pages and I must be missing something. Novacane was the only song I could even remotely tolerate.
I kind of feel the same way.

I'm assuming all the songs posted in here were their best songs? I just went through all 19 pages and I must be missing something. Novacane was the only song I could even remotely tolerate.
I kind of feel the same way.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Nako XL wrote:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lf-Gang-Kill-------.html

I made one of the first (if not the original) Official Odd Future thread here on NT last September.

I've been checking for them for a while and heard a lot of their music.  I like Tyler.  I've heard a bunch of Hodgy's stuff.  There's just absolutely nothing exceptional about their music.  I can understand people arguing for Tyler due to the fact that he IS so creative and did start the whole movement, it's just, people are kidding themselves when they hype this #!%# up yet in the same breath criticize so many other rappers out.

again, I'm not trying to start an argument or something but I personally made this thread...
http://niketalk.com/topic/262827/If-you-like-early-Eminem
almost a good 2 months before yours, and I understand everything sounds rough but it's hard to deny there's talent here...

I feel like if people give them time they could mold their collective into something exceptional... and if not then @+!% it they provided everyone with some interesting music for a few years

Nako XL wrote:

I made one of the first (if not the original) Official Odd Future thread here on NT last September.

I've been checking for them for a while and heard a lot of their music.  I like Tyler.  I've heard a bunch of Hodgy's stuff.  There's just absolutely nothing exceptional about their music.  I can understand people arguing for Tyler due to the fact that he IS so creative and did start the whole movement, it's just, people are kidding themselves when they hype this #!%# up yet in the same breath criticize so many other rappers out.

again, I'm not trying to start an argument or something but I personally made this thread...
http://niketalk.com/topic/262827/If-you-like-early-Eminem
almost a good 2 months before yours, and I understand everything sounds rough but it's hard to deny there's talent here...

I feel like if people give them time they could mold their collective into something exceptional... and if not then @+!% it they provided everyone with some interesting music for a few years

"A gang of wolves and creeps and crips as deep as Dawson's Creek and @#+%."

Earl is a $+%#@%$ problem.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"So high you could see like Tallahass or opposite of cataracts..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best song off of that tape.

"A gang of wolves and creeps and crips as deep as Dawson's Creek and @#+%."

Earl is a $+%#@%$ problem.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"So high you could see like Tallahass or opposite of cataracts..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best song off of that tape.

Earl is the only one with standout rap talent in that posse and he's in juvie. Some of Tyler's beats are great, some suck, but he's solid for the most part. Good rap voice, but he isnt too great an mc. The rest are just bored teenagers saying %*$% for pure shock value.

I can't help but feel like they're just a fad right now tho. People are on them because everyone's talking about them. Not because they're particularly great.

The Earl tape is good. I like Tyler and what I've heard of Frank Ocean is cool, but I can't give an honest opinion yet. Everything else they've done is kinda mediocre.

I've seen them live though, and theyre incredible. they literally incite riots.
No offense dude but it seems like you haven't really heard enough of their material to make these opinions... not trying to call you out or something but I feel Tyler is a good mc, just listen to "Super Market" on the Domo Genesis tape to get an idea of how creative he can be...
Also, I have no idea how you can think Hodgy Beats is mediocore if you've listened to the MellowHype tapes...

Damn, I posted in that too!
laugh.gif

Earl is the only one with standout rap talent in that posse and he's in juvie. Some of Tyler's beats are great, some suck, but he's solid for the most part. Good rap voice, but he isnt too great an mc. The rest are just bored teenagers saying %*$% for pure shock value.

I can't help but feel like they're just a fad right now tho. People are on them because everyone's talking about them. Not because they're particularly great.

The Earl tape is good. I like Tyler and what I've heard of Frank Ocean is cool, but I can't give an honest opinion yet. Everything else they've done is kinda mediocre.

I've seen them live though, and theyre incredible. they literally incite riots.
No offense dude but it seems like you haven't really heard enough of their material to make these opinions... not trying to call you out or something but I feel Tyler is a good mc, just listen to "Super Market" on the Domo Genesis tape to get an idea of how creative he can be...
Also, I have no idea how you can think Hodgy Beats is mediocore if you've listened to the MellowHype tapes...

Damn, I posted in that too!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

pimp.gif

Two questions:
1. Why do they say "FREE EARL"? Is he locked up?

2. why does Tyler hate 2Dopeboyz and Nahright?

laugh.gif
That's easily the worst-sounding song I've heard in months. 
sick.gif
 bad in every way.

Back
Top Bottom