*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I like how Tyler slows down the beats when they rap on em. He did that to Kush Visions, Fat Raps, Everybody Nose Remix, and a couple other tracks

I'm bout to d/l BlackenedWhite next... Domo's Rolling Papers was aight

I like how Tyler slows down the beats when they rap on em. He did that to Kush Visions, Fat Raps, Everybody Nose Remix, and a couple other tracks

I'm bout to d/l BlackenedWhite next... Domo's Rolling Papers was aight

Even though they rap about some weird **** these guys are still dope. Especially Earl and Tyler the Creator.

Even though they rap about some weird **** these guys are still dope. Especially Earl and Tyler the Creator.

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Didn't see this thread so I decided to make it. Aftere their NY debut last night I'll leet NT in before you start to see them everywhere

laugh.gif
If you were on the Neptunes/Startrak forums circa 2005-2007, you know who these kids are already. I think kids these days are just reay to embrace anything "different" and out of the norm, so these kids are easily accepted right now.

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Didn't see this thread so I decided to make it. Aftere their NY debut last night I'll leet NT in before you start to see them everywhere

laugh.gif
If you were on the Neptunes/Startrak forums circa 2005-2007, you know who these kids are already. I think kids these days are just reay to embrace anything "different" and out of the norm, so these kids are easily accepted right now.

I posted a thread about these dudes MONTHS ago, how Lil B bit their style... Now this thread is popping? Lol, whatever man...

I posted a thread about these dudes MONTHS ago, how Lil B bit their style... Now this thread is popping? Lol, whatever man...

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What's your info?
I wanna Paypal you what you're owed.

What's your info?
I wanna Paypal you what you're owed.

laugh.gif

I remember that thread

laugh.gif

I remember that thread

Back
Top Bottom