*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Honestly, if all people are picking up is the rape stuff, you aren't listening enough. That's a very small element of their subject matter, and is obviously due to their age. If you listen deeper though, this +%+% is ahead of just about anything else in rap not named Yeezy.

Honestly, if all people are picking up is the rape stuff, you aren't listening enough. That's a very small element of their subject matter, and is obviously due to their age. If you listen deeper though, this +%+% is ahead of just about anything else in rap not named Yeezy.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Post some songs please. I've only heard 3 and they all turn me off after the rape comes in.

Post some songs please. I've only heard 3 and they all turn me off after the rape comes in.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I disagree...the rape and killing +!*+ is a MAJOR element of their subject matter, they are able to rap about that +!*+ creatively though, which is why I like them.

SHWAP listen to anything by Hodgy Beats...he is nice (imo) and doesn't OD.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I disagree...the rape and killing +!*+ is a MAJOR element of their subject matter, they are able to rap about that +!*+ creatively though, which is why I like them.

SHWAP listen to anything by Hodgy Beats...he is nice (imo) and doesn't OD.

I posted a thread about these dudes MONTHS ago, how Lil B bit their style... Now this thread is popping? Lol, whatever man...

you were wrong tho, they are nothing like B. they have talent...

I posted a thread about these dudes MONTHS ago, how Lil B bit their style... Now this thread is popping? Lol, whatever man...

you were wrong tho, they are nothing like B. they have talent...

This. Teen angst isn't just a "white" thing. I feel like this is like the rap version of death metal and screamo. Earl and Tyler are nice. I can't wait to hear them when they get a bit older.

This. Teen angst isn't just a "white" thing. I feel like this is like the rap version of death metal and screamo. Earl and Tyler are nice. I can't wait to hear them when they get a bit older.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Oh. That's why I don't like it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Oh. That's why I don't like it.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No one else in my iTunes is seeing these numbers�
sick.gif
�I've gone days, literally days with nothing but Odd Future. EARL and BlACKENEDWHITE�
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I think I might have those type of numbers soon
laugh.gif

This beat is so ##*%*#!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
to me. I think it might be them saying "Ooooh" in the background
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No one else in my iTunes is seeing these numbers�
sick.gif
�I've gone days, literally days with nothing but Odd Future. EARL and BlACKENEDWHITE�
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I think I might have those type of numbers soon
laugh.gif

This beat is so ##*%*#!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
to me. I think it might be them saying "Ooooh" in the background
laugh.gif

For some reason when it comes to that quote box and embedding youtube vids, some *%$% always gets %@@#+* up when I try to do it. That Big Tuck vid I posted was where the OG beat came from but I was gonna say that that doesn't really matter and I'm gonna give these guys a closer look(no ayo)

Someone teach me how to get this youtube vid quote thing going right, I'm using firefox and that *%$% is a hassle

For some reason when it comes to that quote box and embedding youtube vids, some *%$% always gets %@@#+* up when I try to do it. That Big Tuck vid I posted was where the OG beat came from but I was gonna say that that doesn't really matter and I'm gonna give these guys a closer look(no ayo)

Someone teach me how to get this youtube vid quote thing going right, I'm using firefox and that *%$% is a hassle

They seem real talented but just can't take em seriously. Between the age and subject matter of rape, supreme box tees, and murder I just cant get down with this.

They seem real talented but just can't take em seriously. Between the age and subject matter of rape, supreme box tees, and murder I just cant get down with this.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Back
Top Bottom