dammit why is posting vids so screwed up now
the sample from Swag me out

Beastie Boys the New Style at about 3:20

KILL THEM ALL 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Swag Me Out sounds like

Same Beastie Boys sample

Does anyone know if there is a sample to that Double Cheeseburger/and Chip da Rippers Fat Raps

or is that an original beat?

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Swag Me Out sounds like

Same Beastie Boys sample

Does anyone know if there is a sample to that Double Cheeseburger/and Chip da Rippers Fat Raps

or is that an original beat?

I actually decided to give these cats a chance about a week ago....I slept hard. Tyler's production is really impressive....and Earl is crazy skilled for a 16 year old. Everybody in this group is legitimately talented but Earl and Tyler shine the most.

I actually decided to give these cats a chance about a week ago....I slept hard. Tyler's production is really impressive....and Earl is crazy skilled for a 16 year old. Everybody in this group is legitimately talented but Earl and Tyler shine the most.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

For real. After listening to BASTARD, I got everything else from their Tumblr

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

For real. After listening to BASTARD, I got everything else from their Tumblr

Originally Posted by Fake Gold

Idk about everyone else, but another Earl mixtape is much needed.

It is needed but not gonna happen til he gets out of that detention center or boot camp or whatever 
FREE EARL

Finally listened to Domo Genius - Rolling Papers

SuperMarket 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SteamRoller
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fake Gold

Idk about everyone else, but another Earl mixtape is much needed.

It is needed but not gonna happen til he gets out of that detention center or boot camp or whatever 
FREE EARL

Finally listened to Domo Genius - Rolling Papers

SuperMarket 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SteamRoller
pimp.gif

I swear I must be the only one who thought Blackenedwhite was disappointing compared to yellowwhite
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom