Info on what happened to Earl?
nerd.gif

He's in a detention center/boot camp I believe
False.

Rehab. No, seriously,

rehab.
word 
Do you know what for?

I've spent a good majority of my life listening to punk rock and hardcore, and the Philly show tonight was one of the craziest shows I've ever been to. Absolute mayhem. So much fun I can't even describe it. I thought the NY show was dope, but this was beyond. Now I'm sick as @$*@ and I have to take my +!@ back to NY in the morning and try to rehydrate myself because everyone in the place was soaked with sweat.

I've spent a good majority of my life listening to punk rock and hardcore, and the Philly show tonight was one of the craziest shows I've ever been to. Absolute mayhem. So much fun I can't even describe it. I thought the NY show was dope, but this was beyond. Now I'm sick as @$*@ and I have to take my +!@ back to NY in the morning and try to rehydrate myself because everyone in the place was soaked with sweat.

again, waited to the last few days to buy a tix and the show is sold out
if anyone has an extra tix to the SF show, PM ME

that performance was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

again, waited to the last few days to buy a tix and the show is sold out
if anyone has an extra tix to the SF show, PM ME

that performance was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Earl isn't in rehab, or boot camp or a detention center. He's in boarding school. His mom heard his lyrics and sent him away. 
roll.gif

Earl isn't in rehab, or boot camp or a detention center. He's in boarding school. His mom heard his lyrics and sent him away. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

@ definition- lol, im not sayin that u will change your mind about liking them but i will NOT be surprised if u do a 180 like some of the other peeps in this thread.

and for the record...... it seems like most of the posters that are givin props now only startin noticing their talent when: 1) the yonkers video released and 2) when they did jimmy fallon.

all im sayin is why wasnt their MUSIC enough to get you to recognize? and yes it may be silly on my part to bring this up when it doesnt really matter anyway but it irks me when people hate on dope artist when they are underground but as soon as they catch fire a lil bit your tune changes.

have an open mind from the start and let the music speak for itself...

(my comments are not directed @ anyone specifically)
Tyler hates you

@ definition- lol, im not sayin that u will change your mind about liking them but i will NOT be surprised if u do a 180 like some of the other peeps in this thread.

and for the record...... it seems like most of the posters that are givin props now only startin noticing their talent when: 1) the yonkers video released and 2) when they did jimmy fallon.

all im sayin is why wasnt their MUSIC enough to get you to recognize? and yes it may be silly on my part to bring this up when it doesnt really matter anyway but it irks me when people hate on dope artist when they are underground but as soon as they catch fire a lil bit your tune changes.

Tyler hates you

they're not that good, hip hop is 30+ years old, they aren't anything new
if you've listened to some 95-2005 underground rap + grave diggaz, the shock value goes to 0

I can just admire their energy, dedication, and how they make the younger crowd realize hip hop can be different.
sad but that isn't an easy task, people have been following trends since badboy in the 90s to drakes autotuned hooks now.
if anything I agree with you, but ill go even further, there were better "underground" rappers with this style before, imo, these guys are all over the place with subject matter and its wack as hell that it took so long for people to listen to underground/horrorcore rap.

if you've listened to some 95-2005 underground rap + grave diggaz, the shock value goes to 0

I can just admire their energy, dedication, and how they make the younger crowd realize hip hop can be different.
sad but that isn't an easy task, people have been following trends since badboy in the 90s to drakes autotuned hooks now.
if anything I agree with you, but ill go even further, there were better "underground" rappers with this style before, imo, these guys are all over the place with subject matter and its wack as hell that it took so long for people to listen to underground/horrorcore rap.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That is not what this is.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That is not what this is.

You're right, that's giving them too much credit(they're not cohesive enough), but it's exposing a newer generation to the world of it.

Their best work sounds like something eminem would have spat at a freestyle battle before he got on..

You're right, that's giving them too much credit(they're not cohesive enough), but it's exposing a newer generation to the world of it.

Their best work sounds like something eminem would have spat at a freestyle battle before he got on..

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Tyler is that dude though

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Tyler is that dude though

roll.gif

i'm pretty sure what really did it is when she saw the video for "Earl"... i mean even i cringed during the nail removal scene 
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

i'm pretty sure what really did it is when she saw the video for "Earl"... i mean even i cringed during the nail removal scene 
sick.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom