Official Orlando Magic Season Thread Vol. 58-23 Offically 2nd Best Record in the L!!!!

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

would VC finally get his well deserved MVP votes after a 11 year wait.?? lets be honest here Dwight impacts the team the most cause of his defense but IT IS EVIDENT IN THE LAST 3 GAMES that VC is the one that seals the game and the WIN for them.

OKC (clutch 3)
Boston (bucket after boston timeout, another and 1 after boston timeout, post up fadeaway on pierce to seal the win after timeout) friggin ridiculous, 3 timeouts by boston and 3 buckets by VC
Raps (hits 2 free throws and then daggers a game winner with 33 secs left)

My boy is CLUTCH

So at the end of the season hes the leading scorer of the best team in the NBA.........wouldnt that make him MVP ?
bro i think you gettin too hype about these past couple of games...

it's waaay too early in the season for you to determine we'll most likely have the best record in the league...

vince is clutch...but i highly doubt he'll get mvp consideration and if anyone on the team were to get the award it would be dwight...no questions asked

and vince knows his role on the team...and it isnt to gain personal accolades

not hyped at all, VC is playin horrible other than the 4th quarters..........Im lookin down the road this season when his shots start falling consistentlybecause I GUARANTEE VC will not shoot 41.8% this season, he's always been around 45%, and plus i know you watch magic games and you see how stan is lookingfor VC now

laugh.gif
@ VC being the bigger part over Dwight.

I chuckled.

not hyped at all, VC is playin horrible other than the 4th quarters..........Im lookin down the road this season when his shots start falling consistently because I GUARANTEE VC will not shoot 41.8% this season, he's always been around 45%, and plus i know you watch magic games and you see how stan is looking for VC now
i agree his shooting percentage will go up....but mvp? nah i dont think so

i also agree with stan looking for vince more now...but like big j stated or team doesnt need one person to have majority of the shots...we're a balancescoring team

now during those closing minutes im all for vince to takeover

how bout you change this to a magic season thread
nerd.gif
....i get jealous seeing everyoneelse have one
ohwell.gif

I'm 110% sure that VC will not get 1 MVP vote.

Seriously OP it's okay to be a homer but your post shows that you don't watch any basketball besides Magic games.

Edit: Your homer post and points are both ridiculous and hilarious.
roll.gif

not hyped at all, VC is playin horrible other than the 4th quarters..........Im lookin down the road this season when his shots start falling consistently because I GUARANTEE VC will not shoot 41.8% this season, he's always been around 45%, and plus i know you watch magic games and you see how stan is looking for VC now
i agree his shooting percentage will go up....but mvp? nah i dont think so

i also agree with stan looking for vince more now...but like big j stated or team doesnt need one person to have majority of the shots...we're a balance scoring team

now during those closing minutes im all for vince to takeover

how bout you change this to a magic season thread
nerd.gif
....i get jealous seeing everyone else have one
ohwell.gif
Yea F it lets make this the season thread..........any other magic fans on NT? i only know u

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

It can happen. But the NBA uses the MVP award to market players. They don't give it to the person that rightfully deserves it that year

Having lived in central Florida for most of my life, I've followed the Magic closely. Behind the Knicks, they're my favorite team in the league.

StrongMind is one of the only fans I can recall on here, there are a couple more though.

any other magic fans on NT?
yea i think Big J is a fan as well...i cant remember other folks names

but how should we handle bass?

Magic forward Brandon Bass has seen his minutes reduced since Rashard Lewis returned from his 10-game suspension.

Bass signed a four-year, $18 million deal with Orlando this summer.

He has played just six minutes in the team's last three games.

"I think we're a better team with me out there," Bass said. "But we're winning, so there's really nothing I can say."

Bass thought he'd still play when Lewis returned, but coach Stan Van Gundy has given Lewis major minutes and Ryan Anderson has backed him up.

"I know it's not an easy thing for players," Van Gundy said.

Via Orlando Sentinel
i dont see how we can create decent PT for him...even barnes is barely getting minutes

Getting six minutes in 3 games makes no sense whatsoever, but Ryan Anderson fits this team's gameplan much better, so it makes a lot of sense that he wouldtake some minutes.

Bass knew what he was getting into when he signed, that this team likes to spread the floor with Rashard at the 4 spot, so he's effective as a traditionalPF when the matchup benefits the team.

Rashard did just come back, so Stan probably is still trying to work out the best rotations and getting all the frontcourt settled.

Another fan checking in
pimp.gif

I was actually going to start the season thread, but don't have enough time to keep updating it.

Looking over the roster, Bass is in a bad situation. Only thing I can really think of would be to make anderson the back-up for Pietrus, in which bass wouldtake the back-up spot for Lewis.

Nelson-Williams/Johnson
Carter- Redick
Pietrus-Anderson/Barnes
Lewis-Bass
Howard-Gortat

Magic fan as well. been a fan since nick anderson bricked both free throws at home during the 95 finals
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

im coming back home from gainesville...wish i could find some decent tickets
nerd.gif

I'm going up to Gainesville next weekend for that Cudi/Common concert.
smokin.gif
You attending?

Back
Top Bottom