Official Orlando Magic Season Thread Vol. 58-23 Offically 2nd Best Record in the L!!!!

Well it looks like the Magic are having the same problem as last year, just can't close out opponents.

Too many close games last year with poor game management especially late in the game

roll.gif
Someone please tell me they saw the old white guy in the crowd going off after that foul call for Wade.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

roll.gif
Someone please tell me they saw the old white guy in the crowd going off after that foul call for Wade.
hahahaha that fool was FURIOUS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

roll.gif
hahahaha that fool was FURIOUS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I need a gif for that one ASAP.

I don't think I have ever seen an NBA fan singled out by the camera for that long of a period of time. That man was mad as a mutha^*^!. Somebody HAS to beDVR-ing this game.

On a lighter note, Dwight is nowhere to be found in this game. Constant complaining and Jermaine is really taking it to him

D-Wade has taken some absolutely terrible shots the last 3 or 4 trips

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't think I have ever seen an NBA fan singled out by the camera for that long of a period of time. That man was mad as a mutha^*^!. Somebody HAS to be DVR-ing this game.

On a lighter note, Dwight is nowhere to be found in this game. Constant complaining and Jermaine is really taking it to him
Next to Lebron, Dwight may be the hardest player to call a foul on in the league. He doesn't get many dumb fouls, most of them come fromcontact either backing down or going for a block.

He's also only gotten like 5 shots all game.

"DID YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VVVVVVCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC"

I knew that was cash as soon as VC shot it.

laugh.gif
@ that little kid...reminds me of that jughead Cleveland kid from last year in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom