Official OVO x JB Thread

These are dropping on 2/13 according to end clothing via @j23.
Well that's when END is dropping. That was END's release calendar and looks like they got a nice handful of inventory. NDC is another story. I just love the fact that it's not a NDC exclusive. Maybe FTL and FNL will a get a few pairs. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
I actually like some of the apparel...I wonder by any chance could we see a restock on the whites too that day 
nerd.gif

One can only dream....considering they're releasing white Tee, which I'm sure isn't for the black joints 

that apparel is trash lmao, especially the hoodie and pants. idk im biased though, i just dont like JB/Nike apparel in general.

but these shoes puttin me in a tough spot cause cement 4s drop the same day. was hoping these would drop like the day after or before.

Nike Is Hitting People Over The Head, By Releasing The Black OVOs & WC4s On The Same Weekend, The Day Before Valentines Day

that apparel is trash lmao, especially the hoodie and pants. idk im biased though, i just dont like JB/Nike apparel in general.

but these shoes puttin me in a tough spot cause cement 4s drop the same day. was hoping these would drop like the day after or before.
damn those close really are bad. look like them little sweat suits white blond thoties wore few years ago

Just give me the black and white tee. I hope yall don't buy the gear until you have a confirmed pair of shoes on the way LMAO

these , the foams , fours , vics and chicago lows all drop within 5 days of each other. lol , which shoe will you end up striking out on?

maybe , though i havent seen them. foamposites are a fan favorite and people been surprisingly in favor of the vics

Quick question guys, for NDC raffle, I have multiple debit cards on my name, could I enter more than once?

Back
Top Bottom