Official OVO x JB Thread

Originally
Some of the apparel
I like that! 
happy.gif

Anyone know if theres any retailers in the Bay Area that might get these? How does the NDC raffle work, when does it start? 

I'd really like a pair of these after striking out on the white pair and JD2's, but I know that L is coming via NDC raffle.
mean.gif
I have a dream.............................. that one day..............................................

I can win a raffle on NDC.......

I have a dream.............................. that one day..............................................

I can win a raffle on NDC.......
laugh.gif
Same here bro, I keep telling myself these will be easier to cop than the Don's but who knows nowadays.

laugh.gif
Same here bro, I keep telling myself these will be easier to cop than the Don's but who knows nowadays.
I have entered probably every good raffle they have held to get a L in all of them. **** I entered the Laser 4 raffle when they were testing it and still got a L, ON THE LASER 4's LOL.

Only thing I won off Nike's raffles were my Bordeaux's. Happy to have won anything at at all, but I'd rather have one of the shoes I got cut out on honestly :lol:

View media item 1895655View media item 1895656
When you stay up all night just to get an L email :frown: the chi's definitely hurt me the most, I really thought I was gonna catch them.

Last edited:
Only thing I won off Nike's raffles were my Bordeaux's. Happy to have won anything at at all, but I'd rather have one of the shoes I got cut out on honestly
laugh.gif

When you stay up all night just to get an L email
frown.gif
the chi's definitely hurt me the most, I really thought I was gonna catch them.
I'll be waiting for part 2 come the 13th

Hope that's the case by it never is !

I'll cop the merchandise if I can even get my hands on the sneakers.

The white's were only released at pop up shops and secretive drops and a surprise ndc drop at noon. With the blacks, we're getting mutliple spots, international releases, multiple clothing options. Even looking at the cream don c's, it was kid sizes made and multiple stores received.I don't think thise are as limited as the blue's as well

Back
Top Bottom