Official OVO x JB Thread

Dude why you lying :smh: :smh: :smh:

You caught 4 pairs of OVO 10s from that restock

And yeezys today

I wrote that before I landed the v2 today lol

And snkrs hasnt worked properly for me since february or so

Last edited:
Might as well try my luck on these if all Flight 23's will carry these. Hopefully the FA app treats me well.

Last edited:
 You know the people with 1,000's of emails are going to come out of the woodwork for these. Hopefully they find a way to fight those guys.

If I win this weekend it will be my first limited SNKRS release that I win (minus the Black / Red 1's which I guess were sorta limited.)

Looking forward to next weekend.

You know the people with 1,000's of emails are going to come out of the woodwork for these. Hopefully they find a way to fight those guys.

If I win this weekend it will be my first limited SNKRS release that I win (minus the Black / Red 1's which I guess were sorta limited.)

Looking forward to next weekend.
Still got a bad taste in my mouth from that bred release

Next up for me. Hopefully the wools coming out the same day wil defer people from these. Right..? Lol. Hell nah

For those that had orders cancelled from the OVO app did they refund your money yet? I had ordered a hoody and it was cancelled. They sent an email saying my "order was cancelled due to unforseen circumstances and the money has been refunded" but I checked my bank and the money went through as a posted transaction. I have sent OVO two e-mails and they haven't responded back. Just seeing if anyone else is waiting for money to be refunded.

CtOcF6SWEAE55j2.jpg

If you miss out on the 12's, they got slides for ya 
laugh.gif

Slides a sign of availability? :nerd: :nerd:

most kicks that have matching slides are GR's :nerd: :nerd:

knowing my luck I'll miss the XII's & cop the Slides :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom