Official OVO x JB Thread

Another Nike draw, well guess I'm paying resell, on another note some bozo hit me up for a trade, my PSNY 12s+Paris 10s for his 'legit' OVO 12s, he swore they were legit but he sold the box, what a joke.

Soooo.....who's workshopping a script for nike? Cause I'm pretty sure that with nike tightly combining it's site and app interface there's away to avoid the 'hurdles' and go straight to checkout.
Is there a way to bypass SNKRS though? (without making 1000's of accounts) It's a random draw and charges you if you win, I would be interested to see if someone could find a work around.

CtOcF6SWEAE55j2.jpg

If you miss out on the 12's, they got slides for ya 
laugh.gif
Those are kinda dope though. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Is there a way to bypass SNKRS though? (without making 1000's of accounts) It's a random draw and charges you if you win, I would be interested to see if someone could find a work around.
Anyone I've seen with any real success at Snkrs had 100 accounts / 100 cc / same address in all the accounts w/ 4 variations it could be typed.

and even then, they would go like 60-70/100 secured on a good day

and 3-5/100 on a bad one

sometimes 0/100

Last edited:
Ima have to find a way to make a lot of accounts for this drop. Don't want to miss out on these. One entry isn't going to get it done.

Ima have to find a way to make a lot of accounts for this drop. Don't want to miss out on these. One entry isn't going to get it done.

Most of the time I use two entries and I win one, happened with the black ovo and wings, hopefully this time. For the Breds I enter 5 times and lost

Anyone I've seen with any real success at Snkrs had 100 accounts / 100 cc / same address in all the accounts w/ 4 variations it could be typed.

and even then, they would go like 60-70/100 secured on a good day

and 3-5/100 on a bad one

sometimes 0/100
100 different payment methods, how swaaaay

If I hit I hit
Ain't no reason to make 100 accounts
Don't get me wrong I want them but that is just going above and beyond what I wanna do lol

THEY STOPPED DOING IT THROUGH NIKE PLUS? I ONCE HAD 2 EMAILS AND DID IT THROUGH DESKTOP .. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT ON YOUR PHONE NOW THOUGH

Most of the time I use two entries and I win one, happened with the black ovo and wings, hopefully this time. For the Breds I enter 5 times and lost

I've only used 1 entry and won on the Just Dons, Wings, and Bred 1's, but now I'll have my brother try to help me on his account.

That's wack.. I was hoping f23 would be gettin em. 1 store, Why even put it on the release calendar? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom