Official OVO x JB Thread

Had got th Black OVO 8’s on the OvOStore Raffle, tried for the White on SNKRS & it was an L. Oh well, on to the BC 3’s tomorrow!

DWK6ltJWAAIHhHC.jpg

its about freakin time man

DE49C24B-1591-4CE2-A77F-93326C4CBF0C.gif

Last edited:
It’s a draw. Doesnt matter if you enter the very first minute or at last. It’s a lottery basically.

They need to just take my ****ing money, why is copping shoes some mythical experience now. I shouldn't have to play a ****ing scratch off to get some J's.

I'm 0 for 3059292 now on there

Damn fellas I think I got blacklisted by Nike...

Don’t know WTF is going on..
Couldn’t even enter the draw.
While on the SNKRS App every time I tried entering I kept getting “Sorry we’ve encountered an error please try again later”.
Tried entering thru Twitter, just gave me the spinning wheel and nothing. Once I refreshed, it gave me some coding error and said “access forbidden”
Same thing when trying to enter thru different web browsers. Got the spinning wheel forever until I manually refreshed then got then forbidden access message again.
I tried logging in and out of the app, tried restarting the app, even tried deleting and reinstalling the app and nothing worked.
Even now, when I try to cop a regular pair of kicks that are in stock I get the sorry, we’ve encountered an error, please try again later message.
Anyone know what’s up?

Damn fellas I think I got blacklisted by Nike...

Don’t know WTF is going on..
Couldn’t even enter the draw.
While on the SNKRS App every time I tried entering I kept getting “Sorry we’ve encountered an error please try again later”.
Tried entering thru Twitter, just gave me the spinning wheel and nothing. Once I refreshed, it gave me some coding error and said “access forbidden”
Same thing when trying to enter thru different web browsers. Got the spinning wheel forever until I manually refreshed then got then forbidden access message again.
I tried logging in and out of the app, tried restarting the app, even tried deleting and reinstalling the app and nothing worked.
Even now, when I try to cop a regular pair of kicks that are in stock I get the sorry, we’ve encountered an error, please try again later message.
Anyone know what’s up?

This happened to me during the off white drop. I believe it's a temporary ban because my account worked a few days later.
No idea what the ban was for.

Back
Top Bottom