Official OVO x JB Thread

Seen someone post on twitter that you can pick up raffle wins from flagship store on 54 bond, is there any truth to this? I'm trying to call them now.

Seen someone post on twitter that you can pick up raffle wins from flagship store on 54 bond, is there any truth to this? I'm trying to call them now.
wouldn't trust this cause the charges from US raffle wins was from OVO Toronto

IMG_1637.jpg

OVO NY pickup >D

i got a email last night from ovo didnt notice till a quarter to 5 this afternoon telling me to send a photo of my id

this never happened to me before

Ok so it’s after 6pm on the east. Did anyone who ordered via email raffle ahead of time actually get tracking today ? Looks like I did not and don’t understand how people who hit today have tracking.

Bruh exactly what are the chances of winning these draws on SNKRS app? Like hitting the lottery??? I failed on white 3s, both OVO joints. This is really disappointing almost not even worth being nike/jordan brand. I feel like as a fan and a supporter of Nike/Jordan I should be able to buy a pair of shoes. They telling me I CANT buy a pair of their shoes?!! Like really bro

Bruh exactly what are the chances of winning these draws on SNKRS app? Like hitting the lottery??? I failed on white 3s, both OVO joints. This is really disappointing almost not even worth being nike/jordan brand. I feel like as a fan and a supporter of Nike/Jordan I should be able to buy a pair of shoes. They telling me I CANT buy a pair of their shoes?!! Like really bro

Now I completely understand and can relate to your frustrations but let me tell you this one thing although you miss and miss and miss the one time you hit it’s one of the best feelings!!! I mean this it’s literally the first hit I’ve had since the wing 12s...

Just keep at it fam

Niketown on 59th had fcfs... Told people to come at 10 and started selling pairs @ 730 am... Easy pick I was able to get two pairs

Now I completely understand and can relate to your frustrations but let me tell you this one thing although you miss and miss and miss the one time you hit it’s one of the best feelings!!! I mean this it’s literally the first hit I’ve had since the wing 12s...

Just keep at it fam
Congrats man!

I stil feel like these Ovos are over saturated...
I mean congrats to all who hit. Maybe it’s just bots didn’t have a chance on the ovo site. I know they eat up everything on SNKRS app...
Anyone have an idea of how many were made?

It's prob too much to hope for but I'm really hoping the blacks slide to gold toe trade level :rolleyes

Last edited:
I stil feel like these Ovos are over saturated...
I mean congrats to all who hit. Maybe it’s just bots didn’t have a chance on the ovo site. I know they eat up everything on SNKRS app...
Anyone have an idea of how many were made?

Honestly, people probably don’t want to admit it, but 8s aren’t exactly a crowd pleaser of a model.

Compare resale to the OVO 12s in the next few weeks-it’ll be a world of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom