Official OVO x JB Thread

View media item 1911356
So i literally got super lucky. I walked into ntsf with mind on camping for them. Got on elevator and picked up an employee on my way up. Just me and him in elevator i say, "are they gonna sell the unclaimed ovos?" He then says, "they just put them out, 3rd floor." I immediately take the elevator with the employee to the third floor and he shows me where to purchase. One other person had purchased before me. I bought my **** and walked out to my car successful and one happy sneakerhead.

Did you see how many unclaimed pairs?

Bro some lil dude in NY lost his arm stealing Jays?? And the robbery victim is getting charged with attempted murder? Wtf

yea you mightve seen me, I had a big *** blue coat. They did it like 15 minutes after you bounced. I was sitting in the square and was about to go to ac, but stopped by inside one more time and peeped 8 pair behind the register
Damn, you copped after telling me probably not going to release unclaimed? 

Nice come-up.

Damn, you copped after telling me probably not going to release unclaimed? 

Nice come-up.
i think you said tomorrow morning. If not I didn't expect it either until I heard mercer let em fly

I apologize for what I'm sure is a repetitive question, but what's a good deal for the white ovo's at the moment? $400? Looking to pick a pair up.

I apologize for what I'm sure is a repetitive question, but what's a good deal for the white ovo's at the moment? $400? Looking to pick a pair up.
I hope so. I'm looking for a pair for that price in a size 13. Lowest I've seen recently is $450.

I hope so. I'm looking for a pair for that price in a size 13. Lowest I've seen recently is $450.
Yeah.  Need a 12. A local guy is offering $540.  Doubt I have any chance at retail anymore...  Should I go for the $540 resell or holdout for a bigger drop?

Just counted my collection and I have 17 pair of Deadstock Jordans. Including the JD2 and WC4. Still I'm salty with Nike over the AIR BALL for 30 minutes.

i think you said tomorrow morning. If not I didn't expect it either until I heard mercer let em fly
No worries, I was in the area at 10:00am this morning.  I wish I would have heard about Mercer, I would have driven down there.

Bro some lil dude in NY lost his arm stealing Jays? And the robbery victim is getting charged with attempted murder? Wtf
Just saw that, it's crazy would've just let the youth go
the dude and his family say that the kid actually pulled the trigger and the gun jammed. if thats true, i wouldnt have let the kid leave either. not gonna let him go do the same ish to somebody else the next day with a slim chance that the gun jams again.

Just saw that, it's crazy would've just let the youth go
it's crazy man. I doubt the attempted murder charge sticks to the robbery victim. Maybe he gets assault or something due to the circumstances and granted he has no priors.

Back
Top Bottom