Official OVO x JB Thread

I just called Nike in fear the my order was cancelled, but they said that pairs will ship out tomorrow at the latest because today is a holiday.

Same here. Order status from SNKRS still in submitted stage.
You should call Nike and ask if they can give you any details on your order status. I've had multiple orders that were in the "Submitted" status eventually get cancelled. They can tell you if they've located stock for your order and are just waiting to ship or if the warehouse is still looking for stock.

In most cases shoes ship on release day. With all the shoes that released I'm guessing everyone should get a shipped email mid day Monday
I got a ship confirmation the day after for the cements which of course were purchased the same day. Maybe they are still assembling the OVOs lol

Would the pirate blacks that restock next week be a good trade for a pair of Black OVOs and UNC 1's? Or just the Black OVOs and they add?

Just got off livechat with a Nike representative about the status of my order; like a lot of people here, my pair didn't ship on Saturday.

She responded with the following: 

"AGENT NAME: Thank you for confirming. This is awesome! This is a great shoes! Upon checking here, it is now scheduled for pick up by the carrier. You'll get notified via email with the tracking number once it is with them. Rest assured, it will arrive on or before 02/18/2016. "

So rest assured my brethren, we will be getting a shipping update soon!

I had no luck trying to cop the duffle bag yesterday, I didn't think it would be so hard.
frown.gif

That normally is how it works. I was hoping to catch an employee slipping and accept payment before they were shipped back. Lol. A man can hope!
Thats true! But it aint like they have a whole stockroom of ovo's to ship back or do they? lol

I hit on 2/10 raffle entries at NTLV went at 1 got one pair. Met Tyson at a signing in Ceasar's then went back around 4 and got the second.

Oh I thought you got unclaimed pairs. Congrats again I went 0/2 at NTLV. Was the Tyson signing at the Field of Dreams? I went to one of his signings there a few years ago.

Oh I thought you got unclaimed pairs. Congrats again I went 0/2 at NTLV. Was the Tyson signing at the Field of Dreams? I went to one of his signings there a few years ago.
yes, $200 for him to sign a glove and take some pics... cool guy though

Got the delay email :frown:

Edit:nvm that was for my cements which is strange

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom