.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

Holy Smokes how could I forget what happened about three months ago. After watching ghost car it reminded me.
I was on a country road going the other way around toward my house and I saw a cars headlights from a distance.
This road had no intersections but one. I went down a hill and came back up. When I did there was no car I swear.
There is no way he could have turned because I was closer to the intersection than he was and I would of saw him turn.
It's kind of hard to explain but il come back and post a visual later.

last time i checked aliens were coming to kill us last october
w/e happened to that?

nice topic...will post later.

im sittin here watching Ghost Adventures on the iphone at work. GA > GH, GHI, anyother ghost related show.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

I love this topic.

As for UFOs I have two theories on who is driving them.
1. Aliens
2. Humans from the future.

Real talk

so damn true.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

youtube blocked at work FTL.... I will be checking this out when I get home.

EcruteakCityBoy - I had the same theory about aliens being humans from the future.  It makes total sense imo.  We evolved from apes, increasing in brain capacity and losing body hair.  The common image of an alien is a humanoid with a large head and no hair - the next step in evolution.  And when you factor in that we perform scientific studies on how apes and humans are related, it maked perfect sense that "aliens" are experimenting with us - to provide a link from our species to theirs.

Originally Posted by stand4something

Id never forget the time ( i was still living with my mom) she would always complain about someone not closing the gate when the come in the yard, so i would always have to go back out and close the gate...

One night i KNOW for a fact i closed the gate cuz i slammed it hard on purpose so my mom would hear. So i went upstairs and the gate was wide open again, so at this point im freaked out like " @** is goin on?!" So i went back downstairs and it was a white dog in the middle of the street like 30 feet away. Never seen this dog in my life and he was just sitting in the street. I look down to lock the gate and look up and it was gone, i stayed up the whole night shook...
i've experienced what i think are ghost pets too. one night i was up late and watching tv in my room, my bedroom window is facing the street. the motion light we have on outside went off, so i go out to look whats going on and theres a man walking his cat right across my front yard, NOT EVEN ON THE SIDEWALK. both these figures were all white and both were moving faster than their walking pace showed. i called my friend and i was up all night after that.
frown.gif

link, 1,2,3 doesnt work...

ghost head, ghost girl, is fake...

didnt see anything in white lady.

aswang is probly some undiscovered animal [millions of undiscovered things]

Patterson film is probly the freakiest thing ive seen in a while...

real demon hands?? please

Originally Posted by G I Jeaux

EcruteakCityBoy - I had the same theory about aliens being humans from the future.  It makes total sense imo.  We evolved from apes, increasing in brain capacity and losing body hair.  The common image of an alien is a humanoid with a large head and no hair - the next step in evolution.  And when you factor in that we perform scientific studies on how apes and humans are related, it maked perfect sense that "aliens" are experimenting with us - to provide a link from our species to theirs.
eek.gif

Aswang got me reminded of the Mothman from Point Pleasant, WV. Anyone got any info on that? They made a movie about it.

i LOVE loch ness monster stuff. i ate that !+% up as a kid, always watching the science documentaries on tv when i could.

Originally Posted by Lou39

eek.gif

Too bad we didn't come from apes... I forgot what happened but scientists discovered remains of a humanoid dating back a longgg time ago, thus nulling the whole humans evolving from apes $!%!#%%#

maybe the greys or the aliens with the big heads sold our peeps this technology and now its humans such as ourselves flying these ufos around the earth just testing the fields and all idk..
i got more for this thread but not right now tho...

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Lou39 wrote:

G I Jeaux wrote:

Da Doc03 wrote:

eek.gif

Too bad we didn't come from apes... I forgot what happened but scientists discovered remains of a humanoid dating back a longgg time ago, thus nulling the whole humans evolving from apes $!%!#%%#

uhh someone didn't take physical anthro 101

Originally Posted by Lou39

eek.gif
Mind has been blown.

I saw most of the vids, im gonna have to say.. the $%%% im scared of the most is probably the aliens
anything after that, its lightweight.. demons shmemons i wouldnt be scared of a ghost either

Back
Top Bottom