.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

I'm sure y'all watch over Area 51 with Google Earth
happy.gif
Those concentric circles are crazy... I wonder what it is! I mean, they're really huge!

white ladies were just made up by 3 old Filipinos back in the day to scare people and make money, they admitted it on the newspaper like a year ago but it still scares me to death
frown.gif

Originally Posted by badjustin

white ladies were just made up by 3 old Filipinos back in the day to scare people and make money, they admitted it on the newspaper like a year ago but it still scares me to death
frown.gif

word?
eyes.gif

I know it's tremendously long, but this video is the most in depth and comprehensive collection of the most credible witnesses to UFOs and aliens I've ever seen. Definitely worth the watch if you're interested in this kind of thing:

a cople of years ago i was in mexico in a remote area of the country where there were villages and stuff
there were these caves that were far away that no one went to because they were thought to have evil spirits in them since many people died there
and one night 6 dots could be seen above those caves and mountains
like this                            they were fixed in place
 .      . .
.      .         .

i thought that they might have been aliens/UFOs, since they stayed there for a couple of hours.

Ghost car one was near my house in LI, kinda creepy.
Demon hands def freaked me out.

But the Saturn's ring noise was my favorite. I can't even explain it but that noise touched some type of chord in me, idk. Thanks for postin that dude.

Def an A+ thread

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Ghost car one was near my house in LI, kinda creepy.
Demon hands def freaked me out.

But the Saturn's ring noise was my favorite. I can't even explain it but that noise touched some type of chord in me, idk. Thanks for postin that dude.

Def an A+ thread
Thanks brada.

Yeah, I'll watch this stuff a little later. The mysteries of the world/universe always interest me. This topic is definitely appreciated OP.

*sigh*

Wasting your time on the wrong *!!%. Demon hands? Y'all really think that *!!% was real? Really? This kind of dumb *!!% is exactly what discredits events/phenomena that are actually worth taking the time to study.

Carry on.

This is just the kind of thread that i have been wanting to eventually see.
I was in New Mexico back in 2001 and seen something in the desert for about a minute.
It was super bright and just disappeared.Me and my g-parents were like OH SNAP..!

the saturn one seems fake to me. as there is no air in space, i don't believe you can hear anything like that. creepy sound tho.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

This is just the kind of thread that i have been wanting to eventually see.
I was in New Mexico back in 2001 and seen something in the desert for about a minute.
It was super bright and just disappeared.Me and my g-parents were like OH SNAP..!

why all these things happen in New Mexico?!?! 

Can we talk about religion too?

I am a firm believer in aliens, but ghosts im a bit skeptical.
Its a thing where i need to see it to believe it.

The thing is i dont know if im agnostic or atheist.
I more so believe once we die we just dont exist, kinda like we didnt exist before we were born.
But, if ghosts were real, wouldn't that mean there's a higher power?

Idk if this totally fits the criteria of the thread, if not sorry.

Demond Hands had me shook

would be a dope movie

ALIENS ON THE OTHER HAND

ARE REAL

ITS MORE THEN U THINK OUT THERE VISITING US

EVER SEEN ONE ?

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Demond Hands had me shook

would be a dope movie

ALIENS ON THE OTHER HAND

ARE REAL

ITS MORE THEN U THINK OUT THERE VISITING US

EVER SEEN ONE ?

Before i die, i better see one. My life would be complete if we were visited by aliens to end the mystery.
I don't see them trying to take us over, if they did come. I think it would be dope if we could comminucate and find out what they do where they are from and what its like.
I know im kinda thinking about it too much
laugh.gif
I think of the possibilities all the time.

man my mind has been messin with me since the other day

my room is dark, the walls are painted dark blue...did that to sleep better...

anyway i was just turnin off the lights n laid my head when like 5 min. later like this white light came outta nowhere... thought it was the window but i put these black sheets so that no light woul get in. then what bugged me out was the light became like misty and it went to the center of my room then it disappeared ... i know it had to be a ghost

Back
Top Bottom